Astor Mattitude HD

No Image

3.3

TALC, MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BHT, BUTYLPARABEN, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 6/6/2017 1:47:00 PM

I bought the 002 shade.
It has some shine control, but very minimal. No coverage.
At least it functions well as a setting powder, it reduces the sticky effect of the foundations.
It didn't cause me breakouts.

I bought this while on a search for powders for fair skin, sometimes hard to find in Germany, believe it or not! I bought this is shade 002, Porcelain, and it was a gorgeous pale color that I had been searching for. Unfortunately I have combination skin leaning toward the dry side, so the mattifying effect wasn't ideal for my skin type. Regardless, it was a good standard powder to use, providing light-medium coverage--I preferred to wear it directly over moisturizer, rather than to set liquid foundation as it's probably made to do. I'd just avoid using it in the winter next time, since the mattifying effect works very well.
Summary: If you have combination/oily skin and want an affordable, light coverage setting powder I'd recommend it.

on 9/18/2012 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Astor Anti Shine Mattitude shine control supermatte powder is a good foundation, Ive got it in the shade 004 for normal to oily skin and used it as a setting powder it blends very well and stays all day long, unfortunatelly I dont need matte powder besides, my msf last forever and I prefer to use them. I gave it only 4 lipsticks for the packaging, it could have a mirror and little spounge but for the price its a very good product.