Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Duh :)

on 12/16/2012 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I LOVE THIS.
I use this as a face and body scrub, and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized, soft, and tightened- not to mention the smell is a wonderful pick me up! It does make a mess in the tub though, so make sure you rinse it out well.
What I do is I take used coffee grounds - an excuse to have more coffee! - and mixed it with freshly squeezed lemon juice, to help lighten scars and tighten pores, until i have a paste. It'll look like black mud, but I actually think it's pretty cool. I took the bowl with me into the shower, first applied it to my face, applying it in circular motions. I left it on for a while. Then I put it on my chest, stomach, back, legs- everywhere, really! Applying it in circular motions. When I rinsed it off, it left my skin so soft- I expected the lemon juice to dry me out, but I didn't even need moisturizer. Afterwards, my pores looked smaller, the redness of my acne was weirdly diminished, and my body felt insanely smooth. And the price is unbeatable, especially for someone who has coffee and lemons in their house no matter what. Definitely recommend- I can't believe more people don't know about this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials