Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Price: $

Duh :)

on 7/8/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I read that ground coffee can be used as a scrub to smooth away the appearance of cellulite. I've only been using it for 2 days so I can't comment on the effectiveness of treating cellulite but I LOVE it as a scrub for my face and body.

I use freshly ground coffee (b/c I read it has more antioxidants and caffeine than used coffee grounds) which I mix with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle body wash. My skin feels so smooth and my face has a nice rosy glow.

As others have already mentioned, it does make a bit of a mess in the bath tub but it's totally worth it for baby soft skin.

I'll update when/if I see any results with the cellulite.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Who doesn't drink coffee? :) I agree with all reviewers! Coffee is also another miracle beauty must-have!

-De puffs
-decreases cellulite (use coffee grinds like a paste with a little bit of water just enough to make it stick to your thighs, wrap with plastic wrap that you have in your kitchen, let it sit for a few hours or overnight and smooth thighs next morning)! No expensive treatments needed!

-also a great body scrub before self tanning...I can go on and on, but others have already reviewed this wonderfully! Coffee is the best!

Oh, and also gives a nice natural brown tint to brassy hair ;)