Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Duh :)

on 10/22/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love using anything-coffee on my face for it's slimming effects! I found that it instantly depuffs my face and leaves it looking slimmer and tighter. I also found that directly applying coffee grinds or just straight up coffee left a little stain and that it didn't sit too well on my skin.

The best way I found for topical use is this home-made mask :

Ingredients :

Ingredients :

1. Half a tablespoon of yogurt ( any is fine, though I'd personally avoid the favoured ones)

2. Half to one teaspoon of instant coffee granules or left-over coffee grinds

3. 3 quarters to 1 tablespoon of oatmeal

Optional:

4. Half a teaspoon of honey

To avoid this post to be overly long, read more about how each ingredient benefits the skin in my One Trick For A Slimmer, V-shaped face http://claudlyy.blogspot.com/2014/10/one-trick-for-slimmer-v-shaped-face.html post!

Goodluck! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Who doesn't drink coffee? :) I agree with all reviewers! Coffee is also another miracle beauty must-have!

-De puffs
-decreases cellulite (use coffee grinds like a paste with a little bit of water just enough to make it stick to your thighs, wrap with plastic wrap that you have in your kitchen, let it sit for a few hours or overnight and smooth thighs next morning)! No expensive treatments needed!

-also a great body scrub before self tanning...I can go on and on, but others have already reviewed this wonderfully! Coffee is the best!

Oh, and also gives a nice natural brown tint to brassy hair ;)

Popular Face Skincare Products