Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Duh :)

on 4/16/2016 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

how to make the scrub for your body/face :

1. 2 tablespoon of coffee ( as much as it is needed)
2. 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder ( as much as it is needed )
3. 1 tablespoon of sugar for scrubbing
4. 1 tablespoon of castor oil for fading your scars
5. 1 teaspoon of sea salt
6. water as much as it is needed ( not to much )

(if your face have sensitive skin or acne prone put in your face so slowly, and scrub your face slowly)

and after i do this tips for +- two weeks i see the result , my acne scars are faded and my pimples are gone, my face getting bright and so smooth. not all of my pimples are gone but i really love this homemade scrub because they really works on my face.you must be patient to get your clean face. and they also can remove your strech marks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use ground coffee as a an all over body scrub with honey and almond oil in the shower and it is the best! It's all natural and cheap. You can't get any better than that. I will repurchase.

3 Tbs. Used Coffee Grounds
1 Tbs. Almond Oil
1/3 tsp. Honey

The coffee grounds exfoliate dead skin. The almond oil helps make it more of a slip agent so it's more pliable. The moisture from the honey is going to keep your skin very hydrated

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I retain water really easily and sometimes wake up with a puffy face and bloated stomach. After reading about the benefits of caffeine in skincare, I started making my own 2-in-1 mask + scrub with used coffee grounds. To de-puff my face, I mix a bit of raw egg white with the used coffee grounds (after making coffee in the morning). Don't use too much egg white or it'll be too runny- just use enough to form a paste. Then I apply the mixture to my face and neck and leave it on for 15 min. The egg white helps tighten and brighten skin and the caffeine helps my skin expel excess water and also doubles as a scrub (I rub my skin gently in circles with the coffee grounds before washing the mask off completely.) For a refining and retexturizing mask, I use a dollop of Greek yogurt instead of egg white. I also use this as a body treatment when I want to pamper myself at home- just spread the coffee grounds (mixed with either the egg white or yogurt or whatever you want) onto my body (especially around the butt and thighs which could benefit from caffeine's ability to treat cellulite) and then wrap each area with Saran wrap and leave on for 15-30 min. I love that I can do something good for my skin using the coffee grounds that I would normally just throw out after making coffee every morning. This face/body treatment is so easy and cheap to make! If you don't brew your own coffee, I read somewhere that if you go to Starbucks they'll give you used coffee grounds for free.

Popular Face Skincare Products