Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

4.8

Duh :)

on 4/27/2016 7:52:00 PM

I love this DIY Coffee Face Mask because it's all natural and it only takes 3 minutes and 2 simple ingredients. It's anti-aging and brightens your whole complexion. Also great for dark circles. All you need is 1 tablespoon of coffee and 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. check out my YouTube video tutorial:

xoxo,

Daty

on 3/13/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A useful component in body scrubs.
Smells good (if you like how coffee smells - which i happen to like) and you can control how finely or coarsely it is ground.

Caffeine is also good for stimulating surface capilaries (bad for rosaceatic skin but good for cellulite).

on 3/13/2014 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I use this as a face mask and body scrub.

For a mask, I just pat the used coffee grains on my face and under my eye and leave for 20 minutes. Instantly brighter skin, dark circles and puffiness has decreased, acne and scars are reduced. I love it!

And every morning I use the leftovers from my coffee as a body scrub, particularly on my 'problem areas' such as the back of my legs and thighs.

Great value and it really does work. I would recommend anyone try it no matter your skin type, but particularly if you have- dark circles, dull skin, acne and scarring.

I had a nasty raised acne scar on my neck that wouldn't budge, and all my usual tricks wouldn't work as I find that neck scars are the hardest to get rid of. After just 1 application of the coffee mask there was a 50% decrease, it was much flatter and less red.

You really don't need to add anything else to it, but maybe sea salt and some almond oil if you feel like it.

on 4/29/2013 3:52:00 AM

I love Coffeeee! I drink it every day and I keep the coffee grinds to use it for my face, body and hair.

On my face
- it depuffs my eyes and makes them brighter!
- my skin is softer , it looks clear and my pores are smaller. I still have to use a toner to take out the brown colour from my skin though. I didn't try with joghurt and in fact I prefer to have the whole strength of just coffee on my face
- it helps with tightening the skin which kind of ''sculpts'' your face and if you have a double chin coffee is the right kitchen ingredient for you!

Body
- is great for exfoliation and as an anticelulite treatment! You can definitely see that your skin is firmer and feel strong

On my hair
- I have brown hair and it leave my hair shiny and healthy

Whenever I use it, it really gives me energy and a great state of mind!
I have been using it since I was 13! I should use it even more often!

This is great for women that retain water (like me). As soon as I use my coffee scrub on my whole body, my skin looks firmer and my thighs are slimmer!

One of my favourite helper from the kitchen.

on 4/29/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm not surprised I'm only the 3rd person to be reviewing this not many people know about this mask in particular I mean coffee on the face? Who would have thought to put that on your face? It looks a fright once applied be careful to tie your hair back especially you blonde ladies otherwise it could stain your hair.the trick is to apply this on and leave it on for 20 mins once its time to take it off massage your face with the coffee and milk mixture on your face with water for extra exfoilating action.it leaves your skin smooth supple and like silk it also helped clear up a few tiny pimples on my face it works wonders for acne sufferers give this a try you won't be sorry!

Popular Face Skincare Products