Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Duh :)

on 3/30/2016 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love using coffee as a scrub. Normal skin, no acne or other issues.
Once or twice a week I take fresh ground coffee, wet my face with hot water, and scrub it in. I let it sit for a few minutes. Then grab some oil, coconut, sweet almond, whatever, and massage it into my face with the grounds still on. Remove with hot water and facial cloth. I find that following up with an oil removes the stain coffee can leave. Then I moisturize - and my skin looks great.
Love it!
Also use the grounds as a body scrub in the shower here and there.

I used to use plain sugar as a body exfoliator, but have switched up to coffee and I really like it. No adverse affects for me, although the grounds I use (not espresso size) can be a bit rough on the face if skin is sensitive, I imagine.

on 3/13/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A useful component in body scrubs.
Smells good (if you like how coffee smells - which i happen to like) and you can control how finely or coarsely it is ground.

Caffeine is also good for stimulating surface capilaries (bad for rosaceatic skin but good for cellulite).

on 4/27/2016 7:52:00 PM

I love this DIY Coffee Face Mask because it's all natural and it only takes 3 minutes and 2 simple ingredients. It's anti-aging and brightens your whole complexion. Also great for dark circles. All you need is 1 tablespoon of coffee and 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. check out my YouTube video tutorial:

xoxo,