Ground Coffee Face and Body Mask

Price: $

Duh :)

on 3/13/2014 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I use this as a face mask and body scrub.

For a mask, I just pat the used coffee grains on my face and under my eye and leave for 20 minutes. Instantly brighter skin, dark circles and puffiness has decreased, acne and scars are reduced. I love it!

And every morning I use the leftovers from my coffee as a body scrub, particularly on my 'problem areas' such as the back of my legs and thighs.

Great value and it really does work. I would recommend anyone try it no matter your skin type, but particularly if you have- dark circles, dull skin, acne and scarring.

I had a nasty raised acne scar on my neck that wouldn't budge, and all my usual tricks wouldn't work as I find that neck scars are the hardest to get rid of. After just 1 application of the coffee mask there was a 50% decrease, it was much flatter and less red.

You really don't need to add anything else to it, but maybe sea salt and some almond oil if you feel like it.

on 7/8/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I read that ground coffee can be used as a scrub to smooth away the appearance of cellulite. I've only been using it for 2 days so I can't comment on the effectiveness of treating cellulite but I LOVE it as a scrub for my face and body.

I use freshly ground coffee (b/c I read it has more antioxidants and caffeine than used coffee grounds) which I mix with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle body wash. My skin feels so smooth and my face has a nice rosy glow.

As others have already mentioned, it does make a bit of a mess in the bath tub but it's totally worth it for baby soft skin.

I'll update when/if I see any results with the cellulite.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Who doesn't drink coffee? :) I agree with all reviewers! Coffee is also another miracle beauty must-have!

-De puffs
-decreases cellulite (use coffee grinds like a paste with a little bit of water just enough to make it stick to your thighs, wrap with plastic wrap that you have in your kitchen, let it sit for a few hours or overnight and smooth thighs next morning)! No expensive treatments needed!

-also a great body scrub before self tanning...I can go on and on, but others have already reviewed this wonderfully! Coffee is the best!

Oh, and also gives a nice natural brown tint to brassy hair ;)

Popular Face Skincare Products