Wet 'n' Wild Everything Under the Sun LE '11

Wet 'n' Wild Everything Under the Sun LE '11

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

As a fair skinned gal, I'm not extremely appreciative of this bronzer. I thought it was quite dark, but it did give a nice color, so I'm not knocking off points for my trials. I did, however, knock off points because the consistency was a bit grainy and the bronzer itself was more akin to a highlight with its shimmery qualities. I really liked the fact that the bronzer wasn't all one color because then it becomes a mult-purpose product. I use the different shades for eyeshadows (they are so beautiful!) and the lighter ones for highlights. Overall, I really love this bronzer but I don't really use it as a bronzer and would repurchase if I ever ran out.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This bronzer is limited edition for Summer 2011. It was the other product that came out with The Gilded Age eyeshadow trio. Everything Under the Sun is a stripey/swirly bronzer consisting of pearly pink, pearly beige, matte brick, shimmery chocolate and shimmery ivory that when swirled together makes a pretty warm brownish bronze. I am quite fair so I do have to be careful with this product, but I do find it to be quite flattering. I don't like that it's LE but I also doubt I could ever use it up, so I won't worry too much about not being able to repurchase it.