Coty Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby

Coty Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My favourite perfume in the world. It's such a pretty smell, it's sweet and girly & I wear this everyday. Have gone through my 4th tester size bottle!

on 7/22/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I got the Harajuku Wicked Style rollerball set, just to try out different perfumes. I'm finding that I like getting little samples of things much better than buying a big bottle of one perfume, since I haven't found the ONE scent that I want to wear every day.

This is very sweet and a little powdery. It has a musky undertone, but I find the vanilla over it cloying. It's fine for a summer scent, it's not offensive or overwhelming, but I don't love it and wouldn't buy the big bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby is described as an oriental floral. The notes in this are:
Top - Freesia, Peach, Red Apple
Middle - Jasmine, Frangipani, Orchid
Base - Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

I liked this one, it's warm and sweet (but not on a level of Britney/Escada). The most dominant note I smell is vanilla, but there's also a very slight jasmine tone in the opening that combines very well together. The smell is a little powdery, but unlike the original, it didn't smell like baby powder to me. Overall, I think it's a much more "mature" take on the original 'Baby' perfume and it wears quite well on my skin. Very girly.

Popular Fragrances