Neutrogena Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub

Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Cocunut/Palm Kernel Derived), Xanthan Gum (Fermented Plant Matter), Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract (White Willow Bark), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Bean Derived), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (Jojoba Oil), Glycol Distearate (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Benzoate (*), Fragrance (*)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Don't be fooled by these coco puffs reviews. I am very disappointed that it made me breakout after 3 weeks of using it 2 times a day. I had to cut down to once a week this last week and gave the rest to my daughter as is best for the younger teens and as a adult with rare breakouts it didn't work for me and the smell was like oatmeal on my face. I hated wasting money on something based on reviews and please don't waste $ on this product. I went back to dove to clear my acne and is the only thing I trust under $3 a bar. Its not for the body only but for face my old faithful dove bar. Yes! This claims less chemicals but bank on getting half the results. I use baking soda 3 times a week and oatmeal face mask all natural and if you want natural face cleansing look up few mins on google and you tube and diy you saved yourself from a corporate company selling you.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

FINALLY a product that my skin LIKES! I've just been using this and my pores are getting smaller and skin is tighter! MAKE SURE YOU MOISTURIZE!
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin (because it doesn't clog pores) afterward and my skin is starting to look good.
I was using Neutrogena Rapid Clear Blackhead Eliminating Scrub - it helped with clearing pimples but didn't help with pores at all and not that great for my sensitive skin.
This Naturals stuff is awesome!!

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It is a scrub that is really gentle on your skin. Plus, it didn't give me any irritation nor aggravate my acne. My face always feels fresh after using this scrub.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have normal skin, and never had skin problems. In fact, until the last few months, I didn't even need to wash my face with anything else than whatever shower soap I was using.

But I recently started having little bumps on my forehead, and so I decided to use specialized products. This exfoliator caught my attention because of how natural it claimed to be. I hesitated a long time between this and Burts Bee's facial cleanser. I chose this because it was cheaper.

The product comes out a bit too fast when squeezing the bottle, but overall the packaging is fine. It feels great when rubbing it on my skin, too. The downside : I must hurry and cleanse it off as soon as I can, otherwise I'll have red patches all over my face. It also makes my skin feel dry if I don't use a moisturizer after. I guess I'm allergic to one of the ingredients.

I gave it to my mother. I'll update to tell wether or not it worked for her.

This is a good basic face scrub,it makes skin so soft and has a nice clean smell.I like that it's a natural product,and that it's hypoallergenic as well as won't clog pores. Says it's good for all skin types and gentle enough for everyday use. It's a fine scrub so it's very gentle, for reference I have normal skin and I really like this. It seems like it'd work on sensitive or acne prone skin as well. It could have a moisturizing effect too since it contains glycerin.

A couple of weeks ago I realized that I hadn't exfoliated my face in, oh, at least a year. No wonder it looked so bad. I went looking for an exfoliant and got this because I had been too over-zealous in scrubbing my face with a textured body scrub mitt-thing and actually removed a patch of skin off my nose in trying to get rid of the blackheads. The first time I used this it may have brightened my skin a little, or that could just have been from my firstexfoliationinayear.... I could tell it wasn't going to be a strong enough scrub for me and sure enough it dried out my skin, pores and blackheads have remained the same since I've been using it. It is rather liquid-y so a lot more product than you actually need oozes out of the tube when you squeeze it. The beads are small, for a gentle effect, thus I never feel like it's accomplishing anything, except drying out my skin. I'll be looking for a new exfoliant, separate from a face cleanser (which I've already been doing, using cetaphil face wash). I think I'm also discovering that All Neutrogena products seem to not be for me.... They all seem ineffective, over-hyped and over-priced.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

To be completely candid i use to wash my face with regular soap sometimes even dish soap :( ignoring the stinging and redness afterwards. Then i learned about cleansers and this was on sale for about $3 so i tried it and i love it!! its very gentle It cleans without stripping away everything and it smells soothing. I only use it to wash off my makeup otherwise i use plain water to wash my face but i have noticed a difference in my skin since i started using it so im a satisfied customer.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really like this cleanser, I usually use to wash my face when I wore foundation during the day, I feel it cleans a lot better than other cleansers, I always have this in my bathroom

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's very gentle on my dry sensitive skin and smells lovely! It works well as an alternative to harsher drugstore exfoliaters that often make my skin even more dry and aren't as naturally made as this scrub.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't find this product to be amazing but I think it's a nice, gentle scrub. I haven't seen a huge improvement in my skin, but I think it keeps my skin healthy.

On the product:
"- 94% Naturally Derived
- Supports Clean Water
- This product was not tested on animals
- Renewable Energy
- Post Consumer Recycled Plastic."

The previous scrubs I've used I've had reactions to but this one I had no allergic reaction which I think is a good sign. A downside is that it has perfume in it (not natural perfume). I know this is a big issue for people with sensitive skin, however it didn't seem to hurt mine.

Neutrogena states it "gently scrubs away impurities and dull, dead skin cells that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh, clear skin. Suitable for even acne prone
skin. Gentle enough for daily use. Won’t clog pores." I didn't have any experience with it clogging my pores, from what I can tell. I have average sized pores, only usually visible thru make up, if at all.

I did find it to make my face feel a little tight, but other product do this too however this did stop. Just make sure you rinse your face afterwards.