Cover Girl Natureluxe in Tulip #205

3.0

on 7/1/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a medium pink gloss that has a little frost (unfortunately). I was looking for a non frost medium pink gloss. Although this line has been discontinued, it can be found on Amazon.

I loved this! The color looked fabulous with my dark hair and dark eyes. It gave me that beautiful perfect pink lip that's hard to come by. I would definetely repurchase, even though it's being discontinued. Thank goodness for eBay! :D

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/3/2013 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with the other reviewers. Found this at a local Walgreens - and I truly believe this line is being d/c'ed if it has not been already. They sell for $7.49 - then were marked 50% off and then was buy 1 get 1 free - so for less than $6 I got Tulip and Thistle. Both are way too "wimpy" and frostier than I would have thought. Sheer blush pink with an OK (hydrating) balmish texture. For $3 - fine but no way for $7.49.

on 10/5/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a spf chapstick with a hint of color. It's light and moisturizing, but not the most moisturizing product I've ever had. I actually bought a bunch of these for my bridesmaids and I wish I tried it out first (dumb I know but oh well). This is perfect for going over a lipstick to lighten it up. The color is a bit more frosty than I would have liked so I wouldn't wear it by itself (maybe I should have tried coral??). Also I don't like the packaging because if the color is not centered through the plastic tube it scrapes the side and makes the plastic tube look messy.

on 7/14/2011 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This gloss balm is a waste of money. The color is very pretty when first applied. A light pink with a bit of frost. The balm is very soft on your lips. But this last less than an hour. I wore it today and had to reapply every hour. I don't expect it to work like a lipstick, but compared to a other lip balms it is still horrible.

Popular Lip Treatments