MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil - Blonde

No Image

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Well I can say I found my hg brow pencil this pencil if perfect. Not over powering and with light strokes it looks natural and not so drawn on. The bad thing is that they don't sell this at any MAC counter I actually found it at the outlet and will be going back to buy another one for $10.50 US you can't beat it.

I accidentally ordered 3 of these instead of dirty blonde and find the colors very similar. Blonde is a tad lighter with a slightly different undertone (has more brown to it). Both work wonderfully for my nc25 skintone and dark brown hair even though I prefer dirty blonde. You don't necessarily have to be blonde to use these pencils.. They look so natural on me and create really nice, full looking arched eyebrows I wish I was born with. Mac is going to discontunie these so I suggest snatching some before it's too late!

on 1/8/2012 9:41:00 PM

So I got my face done at the MAC counter, and I said, can you just hook up my brows? thinking, I'm not spending $15 on an eyebrow pencil, but I'm not leaving here with scraggly brow either. She quickly went over my brows with this and a clear eyebrow gel, and I was like, "dang girl, I look awesome!" :)
I normally use eyebrow powder, and used to use Smashbox powder and wax. This pencil has the wax already built in (so says the rep), but gives enough color, from light to dark, without too much wax look.
I like to finish with cheapo ELF brow gel wand, and I am a happily browed girl!
There are obviously cheaper alternatives out there, but for me, this works the best, gives the most definition, and looks the most natural. I'm sometimes overly frugal just out of principle, but MAC just flat out knows their business, and I loves me some groomed eyebrows! :)

i just recently discovered and fell in love with this brow pencil. i've been using a powder duo from anastasia and while it's nice, i've been wanting to find a pencil that works well. this is the perfect colour for my brows and isn't too dark to match my very blonde hair.

Popular Brows Products