Elie Saab-Le Parfum

3.6

I am not usually a floral lover , and I particularly avoid gardenia fragrances. That said, after reading glowing reviews of this I ordered blindly and am so GLAD I did . This is perfume perfection , especially for a floral .

I like this because it is soft, sophisticated , but NOT weak . It is well balanced and will not offend anyone , but it will get the right amount of attention. I also think it is versatile for many seasons and occasions , and also for a wide range of ages. I find it long lasting and I adore the INTENSE version I purchased . Also , I find it a unique scent that does not remind me of anything else .

If you want an elegant and feminine fragrance that is soft and long lasting , and sophisticated , this will please you because it is BEAUTIFUL.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

In my top 5 of best perfumes.Im a nerolia high note fan and this has a beautiful soft zing which is shaped by other components, but a distant woodiness like a tobacco scent which gives it a lingering mystery , not just a fluffy perfume of florals.If Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Nerolia original wasn't discontinued, I would have never discovered such a complex and classical floral , elegant scent.This scent reminds me of an elegant holiday in France, beautiful & complicated.One for all women💋

I agree withe the previous comment about reformulation, I just purchased a 90 ml bottle and was so disappointed to find it's a shadow of its former glory. It was one of my favourite fragrances, but now it's just going to be a work fragrance. It's still pleasant, but nowhere near what it was.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

Sadly, this perfume has been reformulated last year or early in 2015. There is NO hint of its original notes of orange blossom, jasmine grandiflorum cedar or rose at least from the testers at Bloomingdales. Just Awful! I will assume the positive reviews are from those who were fortunate to have received or purchased this perfume prior to its reformulation.

Luxurious scent - It smells really floral and is quite intense, it lasts all day.
I have the Parfum and the EDT but I prefer the Parfum because of the intensity.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is so very feminine. It's ridiculously beautiful!
The first spray is lots of orange blossom & jasmine sambac. It's quite sharp in the beginning then the sharp edges smooth out & then I get more & more beautiful white floral notes & a honey note. The mix is a slightly sharp honeyed jasmine with orange blossom which gives this perfume a slightly exotic feel. I always link the smell of orange blossom to the middle east & this perfume is reminiscent of those middle eastern florals, however there are no animalic notes. This perfume gets cleaner & fresher the longer I wear it. It seems to get better the longer it's on. If you love white florals & especially orange blossom try this!

This is a scent for a classy, well-to do, powerful woman. My signature was Cuir de Russie Chanel. I am switching to Elie Saab ( just for a day, though.)

Screechy overrated white floral mess.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I totally agree with Beejoux42. I received this as a Christmas present and couldn't wait to tear into it thinking finally my HG...boy was I wrong! This was a total let down. I don't know if it's my body chemistry but, it smells like a dank, smelly old lady on me. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a perfume that I came across while looking for a friend. One sniff, and I knew that I couldn't get it for my friend because I had to get it for myself! I couldn't get enough of it. It's lovely and feminine without being girly, and it's more original than many other fragrances I've tried. I love the beautiful soapy jasmine scent it has on my skin. I think it suits day and night wear, and feel that it's a nice fragrance for my age group. I was walking with a girlfriend of mine and she remarked "I love your perfume... You smell like a woman!! But a young woman. I feel quite... attracted to you". Spot on! This fragrance is perfect. Lovely bottle too. Holy grail!

Popular Fragrances