Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine
Complete Salon Manicure in Shrimply Divine

2.5

on 5/7/2012 7:34:00 AM

Visible tip wear after a couple of hours and started to chip on the first day.

Very poor quality nail polish, thumbs down for this nail polish.

I rated this product as expensive, as relative to the quality this product is very expensive.
Complete waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

-very pretty colour
-alittle thick and sticky
-the brush is alittle too big and hard to do application

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lovely bright hot pink colour, but formula was a little hard to work with. I like the flat brush because it allows for quicker application, but wished the formula wasn't as streaky. I needed two thick coats for an even application and I noticed it chipped rather easily too.

on 7/13/2011 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have many bottles and shades of the Sally Hansen CSM formula, and overall I like them. The brush design is fabulous, especially for quick pedicures. This color, Shrimply Divine, is a bright, creamy salmon pink color, like a brighter version of the color of the tails of cooked cocktail shrimp.

I haven't had a problem with this formula in other shades, so I was surprised when I chose this as a pedi color, that my big toe still had streaks after 3 coats. My other toes looked fine, I guess because they are small, but the big toe never evened out.

If 3 coats isn't enough to create an opaque, salon-perfect look, I can't recommend this polish. Not many people would have the patience for this, and why bother when there are better formulas out there, with very similar colors to this one. I will continue to enjoy my other CSMs, but this one isn't worth keeping.

Popular Polishes