Vidal Sassoon Premium Diamond Shine Moisturizing Shampoo

3.0

on 7/13/2011 8:42:00 AM

I have been using the VS volumizing hair shampoo for almost 3 years. My hair was very oily, limp, and frizy after wash. I tried all kind of shampoo, from the cheap one till the most expensive one, but none gave me good result, as i wanted to be. Untill one day i found VS volumizing hair shampoo, my hair was never been the same again.....My hair was so shiny, great volume, more body, is so manageable, i didnt need to blow dry my hair...result was so fantastic, never before in my life i found such greatest hair product, not only the quality, but the price is so affordable. I would give 10 out of 10 mark. Until 1 and half or probably two year ago, the product was no longer available.......I tried finding all over the world with no result.

on 7/12/2011 2:40:00 PM

I bought this on Ebay from Japan where Proctor & Gamble is still distributing VS products. This was actually a very nice shampoo. It cleansed my hair well, and definitely left it shiner. My hair is not very dry, but I like moisturizing shampoos because my hair gets really dirty in my job, so I'm washing my hair a lot. So I'm not sure how moisturizing this shampoo would be for someone with really dry hair. It smelled really nice and clean. Oh, and it came in a huge pump bottle that literally let me use up every last drop of product and always distributed the perfect amount of product. I can't acurately say how much it costs since I bought it on Ebay. I'm not giving this 5 stars, simply because it's not the very best shampoo I've found for getting my hair clean after work. That shampoo would be Lush Rehab shampoo. But is it a really good shampoo? Yes, and that's why I would repurchase if I ever found myself in Japan and needing shampoo.

Popular Shampoos