Essence Stay Natural Concealer

2.6

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First I hate the smell of this thing!!oxidizes throughout the day, and is not a concealer at all, but is cheap

I bought this product because I was on a budget and it was cheap. Totally not worth it. I'd rather save some money and buy a better concealer than to buy this one again. For me it had really not the coverage I needed. I was using the NYX concealer in orange to hide my dark circles better and on top of it I used the Essence concealer. It was supposed to hide the orange but instead the concealer itself was turning orange because of the low coverage it had. And I noticed having some blemishes after erasing my makeup where my concealer used to be. I wouldn't buy it again.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very light coverage and doesn't do much "concealing" . Doesn't cover under eye circles. Very cheap. Very litttle product

I bought this concealer it doesnt have the full coverage. It gives a good bright under eyes but it finish so quickly.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

It has good coverage,definitely buildable.Feels light on the skin and doesnt make me oily or break out,but there is very little product in the container to begin with.

I bought this concealer for quick touch ups and mobility. But the coverage is poor and really only works if you put a powder concealer on top. I personally really hate the dispenser. You have to crank and twist a billion times to get any product...I usually have to push up really hard with my palm. All in all, would not buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I only bought this to throw in my purse for touch-ups, it's cheap but also worthless! Coverage is poor to nothing and it gave me a burning feeling underneath my eyes (dry, eczema sensitive skin). Useless product really, would not reccomend!

The packaging is efficient and sleek,the colour range isn't that good, neither is the product its self,I'd say its more of a brighter that a concealer, it has very little coverage and very little staying power, if you have dark circles and blemishes then this definitely isn't the product for you, I can definitely say I won't be purchasing this product again!

This is a descent concealer It has a natural finish and gives a light to medium coverage. It lasts for about 4 hours which is okay for a drugstore concealer. Overall I think it is very brightening and is very natural and a great price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am on my second tube of this concealer in the shade 04 Soft Honey. It isn't heavy coverage, but it does the job around my nose, under my eyes and on smaller rednesses. The staying power is pretty good, and it never creases on me (some other concealers tend to settle the teeny-tiny wrinkles under my eyes). A little hint though: only blend it with your fingers! If you use a brush, it just wipes the product away, whereas if you tap it in with your fingers, it covers and stays put perfectly.