Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek-a-Boo

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek-a-Boo

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really a beautiful gloss! I received this along with my Sun bunny (actually I had bought the PoolSide Primping set on another website)-not sure if this set is discontinued...Anyhow, I got this lovely full sized lip gloss in the set. I LOVE THIS! Its a beautiful violet/pinky sheer shade (not too sheer, not too dark), and it glistens in the sunlight (it has tiny specs of gold shimmer in it). It's shimmery-without being "glittery"). Its a shade I think that will fit with any skin tone. I'm more naturally cool toned, so this is a beautiful color on me. The gloss is not sticky..it actually feels very moisterizing on my lips and seems to last a long time. There is a tingling feeling, like a "coolness", this must be the lip injection plumping product they put in it as well, but my lips feel amazing! I highly recommend!

on 12/15/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOVE the color and sparkle of this lipgloss. It is quite cooling and minty on the lips so if you don't like a "plumping" formula feeling this is not the right gloss for you. This lipgloss is sooo pretty and looks great over many lipsticks.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I'd not bought anything from TooFaced - except replacing my Pink Leopard bronzer - for years, but after buying a LE collection [Poolside Primping] on a impulse I've been reminded of how good their products are.

PEEK-A-BOO looks like a dusky plum shade in the tube and applies as a MLBB shade, with a golden iridescence. It's been in my handbag since I bought it as it goes with every make-up look, all year round.

GLAMOUR GLOSS is non-sticky, feels moisturizing, richly pigmented and they are infused with the TooFaced cult product - Lip Injection. I haven't noticed any definite plumping action, but I love the tingle and cooling sensation that Lip Injection gives to lips.

Popular Lip Glosses