MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick - New Temptation

No Image

1 review

on 3/14/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

NC20, black hair, brown eyes and pigmented lips here. This lipstick represents my first foray into the world of red lipstick. I've been looking for a blue-red lipstick that doesn't multiply my lips into gargantuan proportion and become the center of my face and this is it. I'm glad I'm starting it with this one as it's very buildable. Right now I'm comfortable wearing it sheerly by using a few dabs on my lip brush and take it from there. I also use MAC Cherry lipliner, again applied very sheerly, just enough to cover up to keep the lipstick from bleeding. It WILL bleed without a lipliner. Over time if I lose my fear of overly dramatic lips, I can always build it up, and boy, it can be extremely opaque and shiny (think lip tars), especially if you apply it directly from the tube. For sure this isn't for matte red lovers. The longevity is about 4-5 hours without drinking/eating and leaves a red/raspberry stain if you don't touch up. If it helps for MUA to decide whether they should try this one, I look better in Russian Red than Ruby Woo.