Complex 15 Daily Face Cream

Complex 15 Daily Face Cream
Daily Face Cream

4.5

Complex 15 daily face cream: water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, squalane, glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol, PEG-40 stearate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycol stearate, myristyl myristate, stearic acid, carbomer, magnesium aluminum silicate, diazolidinyl urea, lecithin, sodium hydroxide, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, BHT, tetrasodium EDTA.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a very light cream that give my face a beautiful primer looking glow. I've never seen my face looking so good without a makeup!
I have very sensitive normal dehydrated skin and slightly oily forehead. This cream is perfect for me. I was skeptical at the beginning thinking that it lacks moisture, but continuous application proved me wrong. My skin doesn't feel dehydrated anymore it's oh so smooth and pleasant to touch. My forehead stopped to be shiny!
It doesn't brake me out, it's not greasy, it's not sticky, it has almost no smell (you won't feel any smell on your face)

If you prefer some serious layer of moisture or have very dry skin this product isn't for you. It also won't be suitable for really cold temperatures, but I live in California and this is my new HG.

UPDATE: After more than a month of everyday use I must update my review. There is not enough moisture in this cream to use it as a single moisturizer during daytime and night time. My skin was dehydrated before, but now it's really dry. All shine from forehead is long gone. I think it's a great product for combo / oily skin to use as a day moisturizer under the makeup (if your make up has sufficient SPF level or if you layer your sunscreen over it). You won't need a primer! But bare in mind that you'll need to use another product at night to keep your skin moisture.
P.S. It has Cetyl Alcohol among ingredients, over the time it made my skin look red. Won't repurchase.

on 1/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturizer for almost 6 years

however may need a little more cream of others during winter times

light, absorbs in skin fast, non-comedogenic

always repurchasing.

on 1/3/2017 4:24:00 PM

This stuff is great. Works wonders in spring, summer and fall. Not enough for me for the winter, but given where I live that isn't surprising. Fantastic price and nice squeeze bottle - I find myself reaching for this whenever I'm lazy or seeking an effortless skincare day. It works so well I've even stashed one in my desk at work! No shine whatsoever after it absorbs, and wears well under just about anything.

on 11/13/2016 8:50:00 PM

I am a product junkie that relies on positive reviews before purchasing a product. I have never been a huge mosturizer fan because I hate the tacky feeling on my face that most moisturizers leave behind. I decided I needed to pick up another one to try and moisture my dry flakey skin from an acne gel I've been using. Although this was rated very well on here, I was hesitant because there aren't many reviews. I bought it anyways because the whole 12 reviews on here were all positive and it was fairly cheap. I am so glad I picked this up! It absorbs so quickly, leaves no film on the skin and moisturizers very well. I have acne and I have noticed an improvement in my skin using this morning and night with my Benzagel. I no longer have itchy flakey skin, but hydrated skin that's slowly but surely improving. I love the simple packaging and the squeeze tube. I highly recommend this for the price! I will definitely be buying another tube when I run out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am always so nervous to try new moisturizers. I have very complicated skin, sensitive, acne prone, oil with dry patches....I needed a new morning moisturizer that would work well under makeup. I was browsing London drugs and saw this for $12, read reviews and thought I would try. It works great. My skin is well moisturized without feeling greasy, and it did not cause ANY breakouts. Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

No breakouts, irritation or clogging with this! It absorbs easily, works well with serums/oils. Very nice under foundation. I have very sensitive skin. This with some hempseed oil diminished flakes around my nose which had been there for ages. I like shea butter to seal it in under eyes, it is just a great product because it does not irritate and moisturizes! I really don't ask for more.

on 9/17/2015 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I can't use Impruv, I use this face lotion. It's very light and absorbs quickly. It's rare I have a reaction to it, unless Ive triggered allgergies (wrong foods, mowing the lawn etc) I really like this lotion and FYI it has a slightly acidic pH of 5.5 which is great for keeping p.acnes from over populating.
I use Cerave Foaming cleanser and this pairs nicely with it. There is a body lotion complex 15 makes but it is formulated differently (the same ingredients just in different concentrations) for me, this very slight difference is enough to not use it on my face.
***UPDATE*** May 2016
I began to find this a bit irritating. It is not my "go to" anymore. c'est dommage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

MUST READ REVIEW AND MOISTURIZER! My God, this is one bomb diggity moisturizer! I have been having terrrrrrrrible acne around my t-zone consisting of huge, huge cists that would itch and cause pain to the touch, little bumps, whiteheads, red blemishes and oily combined with dry flaky skin. I felt like it was just the type of food i was eating and/or stress but boy was I wrong. I was drying my skin out waaay too much and so I wanted to look for a moisturizer. Before I went to the derm last year I bought this holy grail and i left it in my cabinet so I decided to give this one a try and omg. My skin literally bathed in this overnight and it was glowing the next day and my acne has been at bay ever since. Its been only about 5 days that ive been using this at night and in the mornings when im at home but it is amazing! PROS: LIGHTWEIGHT, NOT ONE BIT PORE CLOGGING, NO PORE CLOGGING INGREDIENTS, NOT GREASY, THE PACKAGE DESCRIPTION ARE NOT LIES! CONS: Not sure yet! GIVE IT A TRY GUYS!

on 3/31/2015 4:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this stuff. I have oily skin and this lotion is lightweight, but still very moisturizing. I have trouble with lotions in general because they tend to break me out or irritate my very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause my skin any trouble at all. It hydrates even in the cold Canadian winter without being greasy, and you can find it for under $10 at most drugstores.

It's not anything fancy and the packaging is quite utilitarian, but if you're looking for something inexpensive, non-comedogenic, and suitable for sensitive skin, this is definitely worth a try!

This is a great, light moisturizer that is surprisingly moisturizing. It's more like a lotion than a cream. I started using it in the winter and it really helped with my dehydrated skin, while not making me too oily. Makeup applied effortlessly overtop.

Now that it's warming up, I have switched to only using this at night, as it does not have sunscreen. I apply this after my 2.5 benzoyl peroxide treatment before bed, and wake up with glowing skin. It doesn't clog pores and has never made me break out, which is rare. Will keep repurchasing as a night moisturizer :)