Complex 15 - Daily Face Cream

4.5

on 11/13/2016 8:50:00 PM

I am a product junkie that relies on positive reviews before purchasing a product. I have never been a huge mosturizer fan because I hate the tacky feeling on my face that most moisturizers leave behind. I decided I needed to pick up another one to try and moisture my dry flakey skin from an acne gel I've been using. Although this was rated very well on here, I was hesitant because there aren't many reviews. I bought it anyways because the whole 12 reviews on here were all positive and it was fairly cheap. I am so glad I picked this up! It absorbs so quickly, leaves no film on the skin and moisturizers very well. I have acne and I have noticed an improvement in my skin using this morning and night with my Benzagel. I no longer have itchy flakey skin, but hydrated skin that's slowly but surely improving. I love the simple packaging and the squeeze tube. I highly recommend this for the price! I will definitely be buying another tube when I run out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am always so nervous to try new moisturizers. I have very complicated skin, sensitive, acne prone, oil with dry patches....I needed a new morning moisturizer that would work well under makeup. I was browsing London drugs and saw this for $12, read reviews and thought I would try. It works great. My skin is well moisturized without feeling greasy, and it did not cause ANY breakouts. Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

No breakouts, irritation or clogging with this! It absorbs easily, works well with serums/oils. Very nice under foundation. I have very sensitive skin. This with some hempseed oil diminished flakes around my nose which had been there for ages. I like shea butter to seal it in under eyes, it is just a great product because it does not irritate and moisturizes! I really don't ask for more.

on 9/17/2015 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I can't use Impruv, I use this face lotion. It's very light and absorbs quickly. It's rare I have a reaction to it, unless Ive triggered allgergies (wrong foods, mowing the lawn etc) I really like this lotion and FYI it has a slightly acidic pH of 5.5 which is great for keeping p.acnes from over populating.
I use Cerave Foaming cleanser and this pairs nicely with it. There is a body lotion complex 15 makes but it is formulated differently (the same ingredients just in different concentrations) for me, this very slight difference is enough to not use it on my face.
***UPDATE*** May 2016
I began to find this a bit irritating. It is not my "go to" anymore. c'est dommage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

MUST READ REVIEW AND MOISTURIZER! My God, this is one bomb diggity moisturizer! I have been having terrrrrrrrible acne around my t-zone consisting of huge, huge cists that would itch and cause pain to the touch, little bumps, whiteheads, red blemishes and oily combined with dry flaky skin. I felt like it was just the type of food i was eating and/or stress but boy was I wrong. I was drying my skin out waaay too much and so I wanted to look for a moisturizer. Before I went to the derm last year I bought this holy grail and i left it in my cabinet so I decided to give this one a try and omg. My skin literally bathed in this overnight and it was glowing the next day and my acne has been at bay ever since. Its been only about 5 days that ive been using this at night and in the mornings when im at home but it is amazing! PROS: LIGHTWEIGHT, NOT ONE BIT PORE CLOGGING, NO PORE CLOGGING INGREDIENTS, NOT GREASY, THE PACKAGE DESCRIPTION ARE NOT LIES! CONS: Not sure yet! GIVE IT A TRY GUYS!

on 3/31/2015 4:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this stuff. I have oily skin and this lotion is lightweight, but still very moisturizing. I have trouble with lotions in general because they tend to break me out or irritate my very sensitive skin, but this doesn't cause my skin any trouble at all. It hydrates even in the cold Canadian winter without being greasy, and you can find it for under $10 at most drugstores.

It's not anything fancy and the packaging is quite utilitarian, but if you're looking for something inexpensive, non-comedogenic, and suitable for sensitive skin, this is definitely worth a try!

This is a great, light moisturizer that is surprisingly moisturizing. It's more like a lotion than a cream. I started using it in the winter and it really helped with my dehydrated skin, while not making me too oily. Makeup applied effortlessly overtop.

Now that it's warming up, I have switched to only using this at night, as it does not have sunscreen. I apply this after my 2.5 benzoyl peroxide treatment before bed, and wake up with glowing skin. It doesn't clog pores and has never made me break out, which is rare. Will keep repurchasing as a night moisturizer :)

Best 4 dollars I've ever spent. Truly helps with dry winter skin. Oddly enough it's very watery, not thick at all. I apply one layer then apply another layer two min later. It really moisten my face and helped rid dry flaky skin. I'm on my second bottle. I also noticed my skin looks more radiant, pores aren't as noticeable and my acne is gone. I've tried a lot of high end products from verso to paulas choice and this is by far my favorite face lotion.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have very oily skin and I find this moisturizer to be very lightweight, easily absorbed into the skin and overall fantastic because it does not break me out! I think I bought it for $10 or less and it's definitely worth the money. Been using this for about 2 months now and my skin feels hydrated without being greasy and does to a certain extent mattify your skin for a little while but it will eventually get oily.

on 8/4/2014 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this after my sister used it and said it was nice. It's a lovely no-nonsense moisturizer that does not break me put or irritate my dermatitis. My skin care regime right now is wash with la Roche posay toleraine foaming cream cleanser, neutrogena 3 in 1 acne stress control for spot treatment and this moisturizer. I'd hive my whole routine 4/5 stars cause for once my skin is looking good. Just wish the ingredients were natural.