Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Considerable colour range.
Not good for oily skin (Won't last long and creases will show).
Hard to blend due to thickness.

However, the coverage is really nice, but that only lasts for about 30 minutes and then it starts slipping and sliding (even with setting powder).

I wore it just around the house once and it was pretty good but to be fair I wasn't doing much all day.

The next day I went to downtown Toronto on a fairly warm day and it completely melted off me.

I really have dark circles but the consistency of this under my bags are perfect, sometimes it shows creasing but i think i don't put a setting powder after it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a no for me. I have two samples from Sephora. I tried and wanted to like it. I really tried but it's just not for me after several attempts. The shade light-medium is just too yellow (I'm medium with warm yellow undertone so it's funny that it's too yellow). Despite being very pigmented upon application it didn't last very long on my oily skin. After the first blot I can see my spots already. It's very creamy but with greasy(?) finish. I prefer my concealer matte. I'm going back to my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage.

Maybe this could work for someone with normal skin. And this actual creased on me. Maybe I'll keep trying since I got them for free.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I went off bcp and started using retin-A, so now I have a face full of zits and peelies for about a week every month. I'm also dehydrated a lot, and have fine lines and dark circles under my eyes. This covers, as they say, a multitude of sins.
I love this concealer because it doesn't accentuate flakes, but covers every last bit of redness or discolouration. I also use it under my eyes and it doesn't settle into lines.
This product is VERY pigmented, so I actually put it on under my base I'm using one. The colour match has to be really spot on otherwise.
If I'm not using a base, I have to warm it up a little and pat it in first to really spread it out before blending. I apply it to just-moisturized skin and I that helps with blending. I think you could apply directly to blemishes after base with a brush, if necessary.
I haven't found a colour match in any of the Nars shades, or any highly pigmented concealers. I also like the easy packaging of this. Fits right in my travel make up kit and can be applied with fingers.
Tarte seems to have a few real standout products, and this is one for me!

I'm beginning to adore Tarte as a brand. This another great product from them. This is a super thick and creamy concealer. Very hydrating. I don't think oily gals would like this at all. But for my dry undereyes, it's great. This concealer can cover your sins it's so pigmented. I only use a small amount and it covers my dark circles without a correcter underneath.

Pros:
Hydrating
High coverage
Long wearing
Nice shade range
Decent ingredient list especially compared to most concealers
Only a small amount is needed so it will last a long time
Thick but very blendable
Looks like skin

Cons:
Does crease a little bit
Must be set with powder

This will definitely be a staple in my collection from now on.

Should have an applicator and literally creases. What do you mean?

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This sat on top of my foundation and did not blend well. Also the color did not have the right undertone for my shade. I had really high expectations, as I was using the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. Too bad they didn't work well together. I just bought Tarte Sape Tape and I like it much better.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Needed a new concealer & since I love the Amazonian Clay Foundation from Tarte I thought I would try this out. I got the shade light to highlight under my eyes. It's the perfect light banana shade without making under my eyes look stark white. The first time I used it I used way too much since this product is super thick, hard to get out of the tube, and is super full coverage. Only a dot is needed for both eyes. Since I used so much the first time I drug it down my cheeks in a triangle and it covered up my harsh redness so well while making my whole eye area just look brighter and more awake. I do have to warn people that this concealer does crease at first & sets really slowly so patience is key with this. For oily skin I would only suggest this for under the eyes as I believe it would make the actual facial skin look way too greasy. Good to note too that this is definitely a full glam type of concealer, not a light weight every day concealer except for those women who want serious under eye correction on the daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really liked this concealer, enough that I used up the whole tube (big deal for me!). I can see why some people wouldn't like it. I wouldn't have liked it when I was younger and had oily skin. Now that my skin is dry, this concealer is perfect! Full coverage, dewy, and doesn't crease on me. I do set it with powder so that it won't make my mascara smudge, but it really is close to perfect for me. I did replace it with something different this time, but I do plan to repurchase in the future.

This is so greasy and heavy. It moves and creases throughout the day, and even when i set it with powder, my mascara smudges onto this concealer. i don't recommend this product.