Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Creaseless? LIES. This is by far the worst concealer for creasing! I have very dark circles so I'm always buying concealers. I fell in love with Tarte's CC corrector so I thought this concealer would have the same quality. I will say that this concealer has great coverage. Even though my circles are severe, coverage is surprisingly not the #1 thing I look for in a concealer. My main priority is finish. It MUST look natural, not cake, not cling, and of course, not crease. It also should be able to layer for desired coverage.
Sadly, this does not look natural at all. It has a very shiny appearance to it and it never sets even if you use a setting powder. It just sits on top of the skin and settles into fine lines. I do like the fact that this is creamy and it doesn't cling onto crusty zits. It covers very well and it does last all day on me without fading
Hmmm, I have a like/hate relationship with this concealer. Some really good qualities like coverage, staying power and this doesn't break me out. However, I won't repurchase because the finish is not my cup of tea.

Thick, hard to work with and just sits on top of my skin. Looks mask like and breaks down on my skin. Pass. Only good thing about it was the colour match

To Read all 258 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer is new in my makeup kit but so far I like it.
It's thick enough to cover dark circles and dark area's on the face without colour correcting- totlly full coverage. The colour selection is rich in colours so you might find your shade. Also, It is creaseless and waterproof as they mention on the tube, I've put this to the test.
The 2 dislikes about this is first of all the packaging- if this came in a stick form or like a pen this would be better to apply because I don't like taking out palettes and brushes for 10 different makeup products and the second dislike is the fact this dries so quickly! I put this on and was looking for my beauty blender and this just dried on.. luckily that fix+ by MAC fixed it. anyway if this came in a stick or pen and if it dried slower I would like it better. I will be searching for a better concealer than this.

This product definitely covers great but after a while it creases so bad which is the opposite of what it says. It seeps into my pores and I look disgusting. Won't buy again. Does have great coverage though.

Just bought a tube of this concealer and it's amazing! Very thick, but I usually dab small dots under my eyes and the warmth of the skin makes it melt a bit making it much easier to blend. Keeps undereye area moisturized which is great for my small lines. Staying power is good as well - living in very humid and hot weather like Singapore, this stays on and looks great throughout the day. Would agree to not set with powder. The look is dewy and the slight shine you can see after applying is much less visible once the product actually sets. Would definitely recommend and buy again. A little goes a long way, so foreseeing one tube will last a long time.

Word of advice: listen to other reviewers! Ignore every platinum rule you know and trust about concealer. It feels wrong but it works. I apply a tiny amount with my finger tips and dab/blend under my eyes. DO NOT SET WITH POWDER! I'm usually very prone to creasing and dryness under my eyes, but this works wonders for me. No creasing and no drying!

I also apply over red spots/blemishes and setting with a powder is fine for me anywhere but under the eyes. Finishes with a dewy glow.

Love this, but there is a learning curve. Eye cream is applied first and allowed to sink in. This concealer is SUPER pigmented so I literally squeeze the tube while it is pressed against one finger until the thinnest smear comes out, warm it up between my two ring fingers, then pat under eyes. NO setting powder, and I mean it. Tried that once and it was an instant cakey, clumpy mess. The shine will go away, I promise. I can also use on red bumps on my face, but only if they are relatively smooth on the surface.

Took off a lippie because, come on, no concealer can claim to be creaseless on 100% of users. This creases much less, and is easily fixed right away, but calling it "creaseless" is silly.

Test it in store to find the best match. I am super pale but the lightest shade is even too light for me and makes my under eyes look weirdly gray. So I use the fairly light neutral.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate the packaging because the content is so thick that you will end up squeezing too much . Or they just got stuck in the tube. Oh men. Not sure did I got a bad batch because the oil and colour are seperated when I squeeze the product out . I need to mix it with my finger before applying to my lower eye. This does not set and gives a very shiny/oily look on me. So I have to dust a little bit of powder to set it. Over not a fan

How are you going to make a product called "creaseless concealer" when all it does is crease? I mean, that is either irony or false advertisement.

I purchased this with high hopes that it would do what is says it would. Unfortunately, this creased up worse than any other concealer I have used in the past.

I tried it at first on it's own, warmed it up between my fingers and then applied it and set it with powder. Less than an hour later it began to crease and make my eyes look incredibly crepey.

Gave it a second shot and even put some primer underneath and what do you know? CREASES! I mean I looked like I had the eyes of a 66 year old woman!!! It aged me so much. I felt so hideous.

With that said, I will be returning this ASAP. What a huge disappointment.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have very bad under eye hollows and dark circles. I've tried loads of concealers and all of the drugstore options: nothing worked for me. I'm a big fan of Tarte and how healthy it's ingredients are. I asked my boyfriend to take me to ulta so I could look at concealers. I swatches to find my color match and was careful not to go too pale: this looks ashy bc of my dark circles. For reference, I am an NC20 in Mac. I didn't go for any of the 'light' shaded and instead picked 'medium natural' which is perfect for my yellow undertone. My boyfriend was very skeptical about me spending 25 dollars on one product but I knew it'd be worth it. And it so was!!! Most concealers slide off me and feel cakey, dry, or greasy and sheer. This product COVERS my circles to where I don't need a corrector, it does not crease, it lasts all day, it's hydrating, and I look so awake!! Plus I use it on my eye lids and it's a great primer! It also actually works on blemishes too!! I would recommend this to everyone, you have to give this a try! And my tip is to use VERY small amounts bc a little goes a long way. I use a dot and build as I go if I need more. And I don't use a powder! This acts as a second skin! Powdering ruins the effect. It will look shiny at first and it warms up the longer it sits :) plus I love that this is paraben and cruelty free and full of good skincare ingredients!!!