Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

I recently bought this concealer in Light. I was seeking a creaseless formula that would set with powder to cover dark circles. It was also important that it did not look dry or flaky or cause milia around the eye area. I'm really pleased that all criteria have been met but in addition, the MUA at Sephora explained that I could also apply this product to pigmentation and redness on my cheeks but just to be aware of the oiliness of the formula. The dual purpose on my skin has been a real bonus. I use the concealer on any red blemishes and pigmentation on my cheeks that are still visible after applying foundation and then I press translucent powder over the top. This mattes down any potential greasiness and leaves a lovely smooth and even coloured base for powder blush. It looks as good at the end of the day as it does in the morning. I don't use a heavy application under my eyes (i.e. I don't do an Instagram level of concealment), I just use whatever is remaining on my finger tips after concealing other areas to gently tap onto dark circles and this provides the coverage I'm content to face the world with! So happy I discovered this product and have no hesitation in recommending it to others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Doesn’t crease on me, but the coverage fades during the day and it is impossible to set this concealer. Every time i use it my mascara transfers on both my eyelids(somehow managing to get right underneath my eyebrow?) and undereyes. And that’s not the mascara that’s doing that, it’s this sticky, annoyingly thick concealer. Got the second lightest shade because i like highlighting, nope. I’m not even that pale yet the second lightest shade is the same colour as my skin?? i can’t return this so i’m using the tiniest amount just in the very inner corners of my eyes to conceal my super dark spots then putting my regular milani concealer over that. For this, this concealer swatches much lighter than it applies

I use this concealer under my eyes in the shade light-medium, which is great for my yellow undertones. It conceals under my eyes perfectly without leaving any creases, and just brightens up my whole face!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Holy grail undereye concealer!! I have really dark circles that are prone to wrinkling and creasing so without makeup I look tired and 10 years older than I am. I have tried a ton of concealers and none of them have completely covered my circles, or if they do they crease almost immediately. This is an incredibly pigmented and thick concealer, the smallest dot can completely cover my eyes and lasts all day. This isn't 100% creaseless but I do believe it's about as creaseless as possible. This is expensive but since I only use it with my eyes and it takes barely any product to provide full coverage this will last a long a time.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Sephora and I'm absolutely in love! The coverage is superb, it matched me 100%, was soft, and the price is right! I am definitely going to purchase this soon. I like that it's in a tube and so you can really get your moneys worth by being able to use up all the product. What I love most about this concealer is it multi tasks! It has so many good things for your eyes so it's really healthy and gives you eye cream nutrients while also covering up your dark circles and blemishes. Note: A little goes a LONG way. I didn't need to put much on because it covered everything and spread out so smoothly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like creamy concealers but seem to have bad luck with anything in a compact or a jar going bad waaay before I use it up. The reviews for this are incredibly excellent, so I decided to get some. This is a very thick and creamy concealer that dispenses from a tube, and because a little goes a long way, the tiniest bit covers my entire under eye area. It applies well and doesn't immediately set up, and if needed, a second light layer goes over just as well.
Creaseless? Maybe not 100%, but it stays put over the day, and does fade ever so slightly, like I could afford to reapply a super light layer mid-day. I don't use any type of under eye primer, and I definitely don't set it either (my under eye area is too dry) so I expect a little bit of failure, and the fact it doesn't suck my under eye are dry from any moisture I attempt to put there makes it a great concealer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a favorite for under eyes when I need more coverage that Benefits Erase Paste gives. A little goes a long way and it wont crease if used sparingly and set with powder. I use the light-med neutral for under my eyes and the light-med to conceal in other areas. The light-med is a peachier beige tone whereas the neutral shade is a bit more yellow and good for brightening under my eyes and works better covering my dark circles. This is a thick creamy concealer that blends out well and lasts all day for me in normal conditions but needs a touch up like any other if I'm out wearing sunglasses in the soul sucking heat that we have here in the south. Upfront its pricey but lasts a while since so little product is needed.

I actually had a high expectation that this would work great but sadly it is not up to my expectation.

It claimed to be ceaseless but it ceases even with a set of powder. I have to reapply a few times as the coverage would start slidding away.
The texture is thick but oily which kind of finishes off with a shine glow. I personally don't like the glow as it made my eyebags looked more obvious. I guess this just don't work with eyebags so it's a no go for me. It would have been a great concealer if it doesn't cease as it claimed.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The trick to this concealer is to bake it. Apply the concealer and spread it with a damp sponge. I usually apply two layers. Once I have dabbed it in place with my damp sponge, I use Coty loose powder to set it. I wait for about 10 minutes and gently brush the excess powder off and then I put a very light dab of Bare Minerals concealer powder (WellRested). I seal everything with Sephora setting spray. If I feel a little dry, I spray Hard Candy hydrating mist. Prior to all this I make sure to I moisturizer and apply a primer. I do this, and I have no creases! Everything stays in place and it takes a few years off your face because there are no visible fine lines!

I've had this product now for over a year and only wore this once, until now. I live in the UK so I had to get this off Sephora at the time and when it arrived I was livid to see that the tube seemed nearly empty and if heard quite a few reviews about this so I was hesitant about really using it although I tried it, I wasn't blown away by it. So, today having a sort out with my makeup I came across it again and thought i'l try it. Why I haven't been using this regular is beyond me. I have tried nearly all the high end concealers you can get and in my opinion there is only a handful that are really worth spending that much money on them and I've now decided that the Tarte Maracuja Concealer is amongst them. Apart from the fact it is indeed creaseless, it leaves the undereye area so natural looking that it doesn't look like you are wearing a full coverage Concealer at all. The only thing I'm not sure of is that it does feel tacky when it's on so if you prefer more of a matte feel to your concealers then this won't be for you but it does cover nicely and the shade match is spot on considering I just had to make a choice and hope for the best when ordering online so yea it's a very natural looking concealer. I think I would in fact probably wear this when I don't have a tonne of makeup on and going for a more natural look with a BB cream etc Will definitely start using this more now. I left 4 stars as I'm not sure what the staying power is like but if it's not good, I will change it.
I would recommend buying this.