Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This sat on top of my foundation and did not blend well. Also the color did not have the right undertone for my shade. I had really high expectations, as I was using the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. Too bad they didn't work well together. I just bought Tarte Sape Tape and I like it much better.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Needed a new concealer & since I love the Amazonian Clay Foundation from Tarte I thought I would try this out. I got the shade light to highlight under my eyes. It's the perfect light banana shade without making under my eyes look stark white. The first time I used it I used way too much since this product is super thick, hard to get out of the tube, and is super full coverage. Only a dot is needed for both eyes. Since I used so much the first time I drug it down my cheeks in a triangle and it covered up my harsh redness so well while making my whole eye area just look brighter and more awake. I do have to warn people that this concealer does crease at first & sets really slowly so patience is key with this. For oily skin I would only suggest this for under the eyes as I believe it would make the actual facial skin look way too greasy. Good to note too that this is definitely a full glam type of concealer, not a light weight every day concealer except for those women who want serious under eye correction on the daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really liked this concealer, enough that I used up the whole tube (big deal for me!). I can see why some people wouldn't like it. I wouldn't have liked it when I was younger and had oily skin. Now that my skin is dry, this concealer is perfect! Full coverage, dewy, and doesn't crease on me. I do set it with powder so that it won't make my mascara smudge, but it really is close to perfect for me. I did replace it with something different this time, but I do plan to repurchase in the future.

This is so greasy and heavy. It moves and creases throughout the day, and even when i set it with powder, my mascara smudges onto this concealer. i don't recommend this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The gal who "sold" me this at Sephora gave this product raving reviews. I have mixed opinions about it.
-very full coverage, you do not need to use much! I think this would be a great concealer for someone covering a lot of acne. Personally I wanted it for highlighting under the eye area and contouring. It's ok for that, but just not awesome. It claims to be a waterproof product so I'm not going to give up on it yet but try it in the Summer when I'm on the water a lot. I think this is a good product, but not something I'm thrilled with or plan to repurchase.

It's a full coverage concealer and thick, so a little really goes a loooooooooooooooong way! I applied it on with my fingertips and pat it out rather than using a brush since I really use a teeny weeny bit of the product each time, and it goes on smooth. I love how this conceals my undereye and the redness around my nose area. Stays on all day and doesn't make my eyes look like I have a ton of products layered on (i.e. cakey).

I am asian with yellowish undertoned skin and I bought the Medium shade, works well for me and does not make my skin appears to be too overly drying.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to love this product, but it just wasn't my jam. It's extremely thick and hard to work into my delicate skin. It creases somewhat easily as well and the lightest color is just a little too pink for me. Sure, it covers well, but by the end of the day, my undereyes were looking almost oily, even though I had set them with powder. I also think that this concealer broke me out when I used it around my nose and chin. Perhaps if you have a different skin tone and dryer/tougher skin, this would work better for you.

i was sooo disappointed in this tbh, didnt work for me AT ALL and i wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone, maybe its just me that doesnt like it idk. definetely isn't creaseless and offered little coverage

Works great on normal skin, just use a little less than usual concealers and it won't crease

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this on my wish list for over a year, so I finally took the plunge and bought it. I had really high expectations and I'm sure it would be nice for someone who doesn't have a lot of lines and dry under eyes. I kept thinking it was the eye cream I was using that made it look that way but my other concealers from the drugstore look fine. I'm kinda sad really wanted to like it since it was thick I was thinking it would cover my dark circles but it didn't and it just looks really unflattering