Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

3.7

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

It's a full coverage concealer and thick, so a little really goes a loooooooooooooooong way! I applied it on with my fingertips and pat it out rather than using a brush since I really use a teeny weeny bit of the product each time, and it goes on smooth. I love how this conceals my undereye and the redness around my nose area. Stays on all day and doesn't make my eyes look like I have a ton of products layered on (i.e. cakey).

I am asian with yellowish undertoned skin and I bought the Medium shade, works well for me and does not make my skin appears to be too overly drying.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to love this product, but it just wasn't my jam. It's extremely thick and hard to work into my delicate skin. It creases somewhat easily as well and the lightest color is just a little too pink for me. Sure, it covers well, but by the end of the day, my undereyes were looking almost oily, even though I had set them with powder. I also think that this concealer broke me out when I used it around my nose and chin. Perhaps if you have a different skin tone and dryer/tougher skin, this would work better for you.

i was sooo disappointed in this tbh, didnt work for me AT ALL and i wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone, maybe its just me that doesnt like it idk. definetely isn't creaseless and offered little coverage

Works great on normal skin, just use a little less than usual concealers and it won't crease

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this on my wish list for over a year, so I finally took the plunge and bought it. I had really high expectations and I'm sure it would be nice for someone who doesn't have a lot of lines and dry under eyes. I kept thinking it was the eye cream I was using that made it look that way but my other concealers from the drugstore look fine. I'm kinda sad really wanted to like it since it was thick I was thinking it would cover my dark circles but it didn't and it just looks really unflattering

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I'm in the minority, but I'll still put in my two cents. My problem wasn't so much dark circles as fat pads that disappeared when I hit 50 or so. I saw the video that recommended Erase Paste and the Maracuja followed with Laura Mercier eye-brightening powder. Talk about a waste of $75 (for all three). When the fat pads have melted away under your eyes, no product I know has been developed as yet to provide the illusion of a youthful undereye.

Being 54, the thickness of this product is tough on delicate skin. I used a tiny stippling brush, but you've got to use your fingertips to pat it in. And, no, it's not creaseless. I had tons of creases to empty before I finished the rest of my face, and my undereye wrinkles aren't that bad IMHO.

After seeing Wayne Goss rave about Mehron foundation, I ordered some and it turned out to be two shades too light. It has more slip than the Tarte concealer and more pigment, to I wound up using that for undereyes.

This is my go to concealer. Let me first say, this is a very thick concealer. For me, I prefer a thicker concealer. I feel like the coverage is better with a thicker product. The coverage is great with this concealer, and I have no problems with creasing. It stays on all day. This concealer is definitely at the top of my list.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Provides really great coverage. I like it, although I'm pretty sure this does crease, so avoid applying too much on the eye area.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried so many high rated under eye concealers recently (nars, maybelline, IT cosmetics) this is the only one that doesn't make my under eyes look and feel dry and rough. And yes I use high quality eye cream and hydrating primer.
Creaseless is probably the wrong name for it because yes it does crease but I don't know a concealer that doesn't. The difference is that since this is soft and hydrating you can pat the creases out gently with your finger. If you like the fully set makeupy type concealer you won't like this, but if you struggle with really dry crinkly skin around the eyes give this a go.
Just be sure to apply sparingly and set it with a light dusting of translucent powder.
It's not HG status but the best I've tried so far.
My only real issue is the high price and lack of shades available in Australia (we only get half the shades) meaning I need to mix 2 together.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Creaseless? Pfft.
Also, it's so thick that it's difficult to get it out of the tube.
And it doesn't help that I got my summer shade in August. Now it's October, the tube is maybe a quarter used, I'm sitting here with a $30 concealer that I hate and is the wrong shade.