3.7

$24.00 on Macy's
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

UPDATE 16/11/2019: I found that this concealer breaks me out when I use it on my undereyes or on my face due to its thick formula! It's such a shame since I love the colour and the how natural it looks on my skin ********************************************************************************************************************************************* I'm NC20 and the shade light medium sand matches me perfectly. This concealer is great for the undereyes and blemishes. I have quite dark circles and this covers them well. The texture is thick and it's similar to Bye bye undereyes by It cosmetics but I like the Tarte one waaaaaay better because I have found a good shade match and I prefer the doe foot applicator. I find it applies best with a beautyblender. The finish is quite dewy. It creases slightly on me but it's fine if I set it with a bit of powder.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

1.0

a year ago

Very very thick, you have to moisturise well, then use the *tiniest* and pat out to blend. Otherwise it looks thick and cakey. Can not repurchase as Tarte has pulled the Fair shades now? WTF!! Tarte seems to be discriminating against paler skintones. At this time the only shades they sell are 1 light, 1 light-medium, 1 medium 2 tan, 4 deep, and 1 very deep. I'll have to go back to Shape Tape.

About reviewer (1236 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

Way overpriced for a concealer Made In China, even with the new packaging AND it creases even when set with various powders. This concealer is terrible. What I find to be the worst about this concealer is the brand - they claim to be "clean" and "free of" and yet with the concealer Made In China, they had to ship it to America, adding to pollution costs and China is the BIGGEST coal consumer in the WORLD!!! So buying this concealer is a HUGE step backwards for climate change and a lot of other changes for good.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

This concealer is the best I have come across. I use two shades when applying and it stays on till I take it off. Great coverage! I follow up with Laura Mercer face powder and Color Science corrector. All to make a flawless face.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

2 years ago

Short story: I love this concealer so much. I wish that I could find the perfect foundation complement for my skin tone, but alas. The concealer itself is a little greasy, but if you just powder it down, it's fine. it's absolutely full coverage and crease free. It lasts a really long time. I'd buy it again.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

from

2 years ago

I bought this years ago and it didn’t work for me. After seeing a YouTube rave about this recently, I decided to give it another try. I got a generous sample from Sephora in light med sand (I think I had light med before). The color is a great match for brightening. I applied just a bit with my fingers and blended. I have dry under eye so I didn’t feel I needed to set it. It wore all day and did not crease. I think I also have more experience with concealers after trying literally dozens over the years! This is a very good, near full coverage concealer for dry skin.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

2 years ago

I recently bought this concealer in Light. I was seeking a creaseless formula that would set with powder to cover dark circles. It was also important that it did not look dry or flaky or cause milia around the eye area. I'm really pleased that all criteria have been met but in addition, the MUA at Sephora explained that I could also apply this product to pigmentation and redness on my cheeks but just to be aware of the oiliness of the formula. The dual purpose on my skin has been a real bonus. I use the concealer on any red blemishes and pigmentation on my cheeks that are still visible after applying foundation and then I press translucent powder over the top. This mattes down any potential greasiness and leaves a lovely smooth and even coloured base for powder blush. It looks as good at the end of the day as it does in the morning. I don't use a heavy application under my eyes (i.e. I don't do an Instagram level of concealment), I just use whatever is remaining on my finger tips after concealing other areas to gently tap onto dark circles and this provides the coverage I'm content to face the world with! So happy I discovered this product and have no hesitation in recommending it to others.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

2 years ago

Doesn’t crease on me, but the coverage fades during the day and it is impossible to set this concealer. Every time i use it my mascara transfers on both my eyelids(somehow managing to get right underneath my eyebrow?) and undereyes. And that’s not the mascara that’s doing that, it’s this sticky, annoyingly thick concealer. Got the second lightest shade because i like highlighting, nope. I’m not even that pale yet the second lightest shade is the same colour as my skin?? i can’t return this so i’m using the tiniest amount just in the very inner corners of my eyes to conceal my super dark spots then putting my regular milani concealer over that. For this, this concealer swatches much lighter than it applies

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I use this concealer under my eyes in the shade light-medium, which is great for my yellow undertones. It conceals under my eyes perfectly without leaving any creases, and just brightens up my whole face!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

Holy grail undereye concealer!! I have really dark circles that are prone to wrinkling and creasing so without makeup I look tired and 10 years older than I am. I have tried a ton of concealers and none of them have completely covered my circles, or if they do they crease almost immediately. This is an incredibly pigmented and thick concealer, the smallest dot can completely cover my eyes and lasts all day. This isn't 100% creaseless but I do believe it's about as creaseless as possible. This is expensive but since I only use it with my eyes and it takes barely any product to provide full coverage this will last a long a time.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age19-24