3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Do you want to feel like there is sandpaper touching your eyeball at all times? Want to feel like your lashes are gooped with hard glue? And then have to scrub your eyes hard at night to remove it and you lose lashes every time? Than this mascara is for you. One of the worst I ever tried. So uncomfortable.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

from

3 years ago

It's honestly a good mascara if you're look for length. It doesn't give you much volume but I still like it for when I do more of a natural everyday look. It doesn't clump. It's waterproof enough but not the greatest in that aspect either.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

4 years ago

I really love falsies however I found when I purchased the waterproof one, it was much more dryer and made my lashes stick like

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love this product, I really do, but there are so many better mascaras out there to buy. If you're looking for something more subtle, like when you're going to the pool or the beach, this mascara is perfect. It gives your lashes a touch of volume and length that seems natural. If you're like me, someone who likes thicker, noticeable lashes, then this mascara isn't for you. It doesn't give that full volume, and it leaves your lashes a little dry. I usually just wear this one to the beach since it doesn't come off when I swim.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I haven't used waterproof mascara in over a decade because it's difficult to remove and makes my lashes feel brittle and dry. However, I needed one to take with me on a beach vacation, so I bought this from CVS for $7.99. The curved brush is ginormous and bristle-y so it took some getting used to when applying to my very fleshy, hooded, monolidded eyes. It doesn't volumize or make my lashes thick and lush, but it definitely defines and lengthens my fine, puny lashes without any clumping. This mascara makes my lashes feel soft (not hard and brittle), and helps hold the curl, though my lashes do wilt a teeny bit after about 8 hours. Also, I haven't experienced any difficulties with removal (I use Cinique's Take the Day Off balm). The mascara is somewhat waterproof in the sense that I don't have black streaks running down my cheeks when my lashes get wet, but I do lose the curl and some flakies can be seen under my eyes. Also, even when my lashes aren't exposed to water, I will experience some smudging on my upper and lower lids. Overall, if I had to wear waterproof mascara, I would buy this again for it's readily available, reasonably priced, defines and lengthens my lashes, and holds the curl.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

the formula change but this one's a little better. the falsies are clumpy now.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Good mascara for a more dramatic look without breaking out the falsies. Adds a good about of volume, length, and thickness. I like the curved brush, it helps keep my curl. I do really like and will repurchase.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is my go to mascara for when I want fuller lashes. It does dry out quickly but if you add a few drops of saline solution into the bottle it helps keep it from getting dry.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3.0

5 years ago

I tend to steer away from big brushes but this mascara does give me alot of volume and I love the curved brush that helps it hold a curl exceptionally well. The only fault I see in this mascara is that I wish it was also a little more lengthning. I know thats not its purpose but I wish it was all in one in order for it to be my holy grail mascara!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2.0

5 years ago

I love the effect, this makes my lashes longer, thicker, darker, bombshell lashes...but afterwards it's a mess! This smudges all under my eyes! So much for waterproof. Bummer, i really liked this one.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm