Uploaded by jadejiang

price range

Reviews

1.0

10 months ago

Do you want to feel like there is sandpaper touching your eyeball at all times? Want to feel like your lashes are gooped with hard glue? And then have to scrub your eyes hard at night to remove it and you lose lashes every time? Than this mascara is for you. One of the worst I ever tried. So uncomfortable.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

age25-29

skinOther, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

fromjenkea

Jan/13/2017

It's honestly a good mascara if you're look for length. It doesn't give you much volume but I still like it for when I do more of a natural everyday look. It doesn't clump. It's waterproof enough but not the greatest in that aspect either.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

3.0

Jan/28/2016

I really love falsies however I found when I purchased the waterproof one, it was much more dryer and made my lashes stick like

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/20/2015

I love this product, I really do, but there are so many better mascaras out there to buy. If you're looking for something more subtle, like when you're going to the pool or the beach, this mascara is perfect. It gives your lashes a touch of volume and length that seems natural. If you're like me, someone who likes thicker, noticeable lashes, then this mascara isn't for you. It …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

skinNormal, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

May/05/2015

I haven't used waterproof mascara in over a decade because it's difficult to remove and makes my lashes feel brittle and dry. However, I needed one to take with me on a beach vacation, so I bought this from CVS for $7.99. The curved brush is ginormous and bristle-y so it took some getting used to when applying to my very fleshy, hooded, monolidded eyes. It doesn't volumize or …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (224 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

2.0

Jan/18/2015

the formula change but this one's a little better. the falsies are clumpy now.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

Jan/10/2015

Good mascara for a more dramatic look without breaking out the falsies. Adds a good about of volume, length, and thickness. I like the curved brush, it helps keep my curl. I do really like and will repurchase.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Cool

hairBlack, Straight, Fine

eyesGreen

Jan/04/2015

This is my go to mascara for when I want fuller lashes. It does dry out quickly but if you add a few drops of saline solution into the bottle it helps keep it from getting dry.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

3.0

Dec/24/2014

I tend to steer away from big brushes but this mascara does give me alot of volume and I love the curved brush that helps it hold a curl exceptionally well. The only fault I see in this mascara is that I wish it was also a little more lengthning. I know thats not its purpose but I wish it was all in one in order for it to be my holy grail mascara!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

2.0

Dec/23/2014

I love the effect, this makes my lashes longer, thicker, darker, bombshell lashes...but afterwards it's a mess! This smudges all under my eyes! So much for waterproof. Bummer, i really liked this one.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

skinNormal, Tan, Warm