Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof
Maybelline Falsies MascaraVolum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

3.7

on 1/13/2017 4:15:00 PM

It's honestly a good mascara if you're look for length. It doesn't give you much volume but I still like it for when I do more of a natural everyday look. It doesn't clump. It's waterproof enough but not the greatest in that aspect either.

on 1/28/2016 11:14:00 AM

I really love falsies however I found when I purchased the waterproof one, it was much more dryer and made my lashes stick like

on 8/20/2015 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I really do, but there are so many better mascaras out there to buy. If you're looking for something more subtle, like when you're going to the pool or the beach, this mascara is perfect. It gives your lashes a touch of volume and length that seems natural. If you're like me, someone who likes thicker, noticeable lashes, then this mascara isn't for you. It doesn't give that full volume, and it leaves your lashes a little dry. I usually just wear this one to the beach since it doesn't come off when I swim.

I haven't used waterproof mascara in over a decade because it's difficult to remove and makes my lashes feel brittle and dry. However, I needed one to take with me on a beach vacation, so I bought this from CVS for $7.99. The curved brush is ginormous and bristle-y so it took some getting used to when applying to my very fleshy, hooded, monolidded eyes. It doesn't volumize or make my lashes thick and lush, but it definitely defines and lengthens my fine, puny lashes without any clumping. This mascara makes my lashes feel soft (not hard and brittle), and helps hold the curl, though my lashes do wilt a teeny bit after about 8 hours. Also, I haven't experienced any difficulties with removal (I use Cinique's Take the Day Off balm). The mascara is somewhat waterproof in the sense that I don't have black streaks running down my cheeks when my lashes get wet, but I do lose the curl and some flakies can be seen under my eyes. Also, even when my lashes aren't exposed to water, I will experience some smudging on my upper and lower lids. Overall, if I had to wear waterproof mascara, I would buy this again for it's readily available, reasonably priced, defines and lengthens my lashes, and holds the curl.

the formula change but this one's a little better. the falsies are clumpy now.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Good mascara for a more dramatic look without breaking out the falsies. Adds a good about of volume, length, and thickness. I like the curved brush, it helps keep my curl. I do really like and will repurchase.

on 1/4/2015 11:14:00 PM

This is my go to mascara for when I want fuller lashes. It does dry out quickly but if you add a few drops of saline solution into the bottle it helps keep it from getting dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tend to steer away from big brushes but this mascara does give me alot of volume and I love the curved brush that helps it hold a curl exceptionally well. The only fault I see in this mascara is that I wish it was also a little more lengthning. I know thats not its purpose but I wish it was all in one in order for it to be my holy grail mascara!

on 12/23/2014 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the effect, this makes my lashes longer, thicker, darker, bombshell lashes...but afterwards it's a mess! This smudges all under my eyes! So much for waterproof. Bummer, i really liked this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked how this made my lashes look. I would not at all say it was a false lash look but I do like how dark it makes them, it adds volume and length.