Vera Wang Lovestruck

Vera Wang Lovestruck

3.4

I received this as a gift from my boyfriend. I really think it smells like "old ladies." My boyfriend thought it smelled good at the store. After I put it on, even he thought it smelled bad. I have not worn it at all. I tried a few months later to like it and spritzed some on me and I could not stand it. I am not sure why people like this perfume! It has too much musky smell in it.

on 1/23/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I initially liked this, up until my mother said I smelled like garlic....

on 12/30/2014 10:50:00 AM

Horrible horrible packaging smells okay just can't get over the packaging

on 9/8/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One of my top favorite fruity-floral perfumes ever! I don't generally love fruity perfumes at all -- but Lovestruck has always been an exception, ever since its launch. It had me at first test-sniff at Belk, years ago -- and I still have it and love it.

Why? Because it's *soft*, creamy, and musky -- and it seems like there's a little vanilla in there -- even though there isn't. Not sharp at all, and not overly *sweet* (which I hate).

Notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes Mandarin, Pink guava
Heart Notes Lotus, Tuberose
Base Notes Woods, Musk

It smells like a guava-cream sherbet or sorbet .... not bright & zippy (like most fruity-florals) .... it's more soft, languid, creamy, tropical-fruity, almost with a little vanilla (a favorite note). Delicious!! And not too sweet! I tend to wear Lovestruck a lot at the beach, because it fits the soft relaxed tropical breeze feel. Of all the "fruity-floral" perfumes out there, this is definitely one of my top favorites.

Unfortunately, the huge plastic flower bouquet cap was too much -- I threw the cap away. I recommend buying the "tester" bottle, which usually doesn't come with the cap -- because that floral cap was nothing but huge and annoying, in my humble opinion. But judge for yourself -- the floral cap can look pretty and decorative, sitting on a vanity.

on 6/18/2014 1:25:00 PM

This perfume is sweet and spicy. I think it can be perfect for any occasion, but when I smell it, I picture an outdoor wedding or a spring day walking at the park. If you're out on a date, it could add a bit of mystery to yourself. The packaging is hard to forget because the cap is huge and flashy, but it presents itself in a very adorable manner. Vera Wang never disappoints when it comes to how she designs things. I love everything about this perfume, but it doesn't stay on for long enough. You must spray many times for more staying power, but other than that, it's a great buy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is really nice very similar to the original Princess by Vera Wang. The fragrance is very soft and delicate but will get you notice with the powerful smell. I recommend it to those who want to smell good but is not really strong or that will offend people.

on 10/6/2013 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite perfumes of all time. It smells really sweet, girly and at the same time it's distinguishable from all the other scents in stores. My go to perfume for dates and during winters :)

Its a good perfume, what I like about it is that it smells good and different from all the rest with out trying to hard or smelling typical. It doesn't last long though, which is alright as long as you get the body lotion, shower gel ,mini spray and what ever else they have available. To me I see this perfume as being a fun, summery perfume-not citrus- I like it

There are certain smells that I love and that I cannot stop smelling myself...and this is one of them. It's too bad that my extra inhaling leaves not much left for anyone else! I just found this 1.7 oz. eau de parfum today at Marshall's for $24 so I'm not complaining that much about the price. This smell kind of takes me back to high school when I was obsessed with Ralph Lauren Romance...and my mom wore Lancome Miracle. I might be the only one who would say this but I kind of detect a little bit of a mix of the two. In the beginning I smelled that strong "perfumy" smell which died down to a light floral musk. I always like Miracle on my mom, but it always went sour on me so this is a good compromise. This is definitely a safe buy for those who enjoy warmer scents.

on 2/3/2013 8:45:00 PM

I really love the smell of Lovestruck, but it has ZERO staying power! It lasts minutes. Even spraying it on my clothes, the scent is gone!!

Popular Fragrances