Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does moisturize nicely without looking oily. Feels nice on your skin.. However, I find the product goes very quickly and is over priced for what you get. Using this line helped my skin a LOT at first and then seemed to cause more breakouts after time than I ever had before. I think this line is too harsh for sensitive skin. Since I stopped using the Normaderm line and went with a more gentle approach my skin has almost completely cleared up and looks better then it has in years.. I don't know.. Maybe my face just got used to the product and it stopped working for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

makes my skin even more oily

on 7/11/2013 4:11:00 PM

I received this as a gift, and I sort of like it because it of its matte effect, but I don't like the extremely pronounced floral fragrance. It does ball if you tug on the skin, but it doesn't peel off by itself. I'm going to try it out for a while and see if it helps with my problem skin but try to only use it at night. I like the Vichy brand and would definitely purchase from them again, though this product is just a maybe for me.

on 12/29/2012 6:08:00 AM

I love this!!!!!

Great moisturizer for my combination skin! Does not dry me out,does not make my face oily!!!

Comes in a very hygienic packaging...

Price is rather expensive... 30ml for SGD 21.60, 50ml for SGD 37.90

If you do the calculation, the smaller tube is slightly cheaper. I have absolutely no idea why Vichy priced it this way. Seems weird to me. To top it off, the SA at Guardian still told me that the bigger tube was more worth it until I calculated in her face. She was dumbfounded. What a joke.

Other than that, its a new product I cannot live without!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just finished my first bottle and it's great! It didn't cause breakouts, it left my skin soft, non greasy, and my skin isn't as oily anymore. I went to buy my 2nd bottle but I don't see it in stores anymore!!!! I only see the anti-acne one with salicylic acid. I hate this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was soooo eager to get this product even if it cost a lot. The first week I tried it, it felt so good on my skin. It smelled fresh, it doesn't grease, or look oily. It's the look of matte, but I felt the product working because my face looked soft and not dry at all. I super loved it!!

Two weeks later, I noticed my skin very greasy by midday. I was surprised as my skin, to begin with is not oily at all! In fact, my problem was sometimes, I think it was too dry. By this time, I even bought those oil film strips as I was really greasy, and I couldn't control it with just pressing tissue paper or blotting with powder. A week into that oily face, my skin was breaking out all over!! Not one or two, but like, 5 new pimples on each cheek! I have never broken out like this in my entire life!

I stopped using this altogether and switched to an AHA/BHA regimen. Went back to my La Roche Posay moisturizer. Added sunblock. At the moment, I'm not greasy anymore. I am beginning to treat the blemishes caused by this product.

I guess this is not for dry skin at all. It will dry you out more, thus making your skin produce more sebum = pimple alert!

This is such a waste, I have more than half of the product still.

on 10/18/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been a huge fan of normaderm products since pat 2 yrs and i recently bought this product for day use.i have an extremely oily skin and even after using this products did not fing any reduction in the oilyness or the pore size,but i liked the consistency of the cream and it didnt cause any zits(as i always develop rash after i apply any other product than my regular normaderm range....it is surely work to reduce acne,whiteheads n blackheads...cons-this product does not contain sunscreen and if we apply another sunscreen over this cream its gettin heavier n face is gettin more oily...would buy this product again untill i get a better cream than this and am desperately searching for one.

on 10/2/2011 7:08:00 AM