VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

on 9/15/2013 4:10:00 PM

This product is fantastic. It really transformed my skin within weeks. I have combination skin and use this on my whole face at night and at the weekend. During the day I occasionally use it on my cheeks and chin if these areas feel dry. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Mine is called "global anti-imperfection hydrating care" but looks like the picture.

on 3/21/2013 2:14:00 PM

So far, so good. I've been using this for about 3 weeks to treat adult acne, closed comedones, etc. on my maturing skin. In the last year my skin has been the worst I've ever experienced, and is changing due to age, hormones, oil production levels, etc. The Normaderm is doing a nice job of clearing up and keeping my skin issues under control, although it's very drying. To get around that, I cleanse in the AM, then use an HA serum combined with a few drops of Argan oil. I top it off with the Normadern, then sunscreen. I think the Normadern is working so well right now because my skin isn't used to it yet. I may have to switch things up if/when my skin is accustomed to it and it stops working.

absolutely love this product!! I have comb/oily skin and lots of breakouts...have tried my fair share of beauty products as I work in a pharmacy /beauty shop and this really is one of the best products I've used. Lovely texture which is easily absorbed, hydrates skin well, keeps shine at bay all day and is a perfect makeup base!! Since start of use 6wks ago skin is smoother, nearly no pimples at all now and getting more and more comments on my skin!! Love the packaging as its so hygeinic and comes in a tube
...no grubby fingers getting bacteria into a jar! Definitely a must have for anyone who is troubled by the classic oily/comb skin!

Well, I have dry acne prone skin and since it is winter it has been brutal. I decided to go to the local store and get a cosmetologist to recommend me a good face product. This is what I was recommended. However, at first I was a bit taken back by the price because it was quite expensive I figured it was worth giving it a try. The first use it felt amazing and my skin looked great after and felt nice and soft. I really did like it. However, I noticed my skin was getting worse, I figured it might have been hormonal ? Didn't think much of it. I noticed I was getting more blackheads around my nose under my eyes and chin than I ever had before. I figured I would try it one more week and figure things out. Nope, Skin just as bad if not worse now have deep under the skin pimples. A little unsatisfied since I recommended to a friend and she had the exact same results and stopped using it as well. I guess salydic acid reacts differently with everyone. I'm assuming this product might work amazing for some and work horribly for others I guess everyone has to just give it a try and see how it goes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this product twice a day. It may be a bit much for those with mild to moderate acne problems. I have quite severe acne and I find the severity of this system works great for me. I use this product in conjuncture with the entire system of cleansers and toner. This product truly is non comedogenic. I have never found that it clogs my pores. It is a thick formula that your skin sucks right in. It never feels greasy which is surprising for a product so luxuriously thick. I find one full pump is more than enough to moisturize my whole face so the tiny package lasts a surprisingly long time. It may be too drying for people with severely polarized combination skin. I have combo skin and I find it a nice balance, although it is a bit too drying in the winter at times. All in all I love this product, and I have yet to find another moisturizer that not only doesn't clog my pores but actually works to clean them out.