VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

3.8

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

I actually only used 2 sample tubes but it does seem to do what it claims.

It feels a little tingly due to the salicylic acid and it does seem to minimize pores a bit.
Not sure what it does for acne since my samples were to small to see any dramatic changes.
I have rosacea but it made the redness go away temporarily.
The thing I'm not totally crazy about is the fact that it leaves a fine film on my skin but i'm guessing that's the mattifying agent.
It works pretty well as a primer.
I'm considering buying the full size bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does moisturize nicely without looking oily. Feels nice on your skin.. However, I find the product goes very quickly and is over priced for what you get. Using this line helped my skin a LOT at first and then seemed to cause more breakouts after time than I ever had before. I think this line is too harsh for sensitive skin. Since I stopped using the Normaderm line and went with a more gentle approach my skin has almost completely cleared up and looks better then it has in years.. I don't know.. Maybe my face just got used to the product and it stopped working for me.

on 7/11/2013 4:11:00 PM

I received this as a gift, and I sort of like it because it of its matte effect, but I don't like the extremely pronounced floral fragrance. It does ball if you tug on the skin, but it doesn't peel off by itself. I'm going to try it out for a while and see if it helps with my problem skin but try to only use it at night. I like the Vichy brand and would definitely purchase from them again, though this product is just a maybe for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product since 6 weeks and what a difference it has made to my skin!!! Out of the blue, my normally good skin was acting up and was breaking out a lot. And all those acne left scars too. I decided to try out Tri active and I'm so glad I did.
Tru to its claims, my acne settled dow in a week. By the end of two weeks, I was down to just one or two random break outs. And now I have none...yipee :). Of course the scars are still there, fading very slowly, but I know that takes time. It also keeps my skin oil free while at the same time moisturising it well.
I just wish it came with SPF 20 or 30 and that it came in a tube. While this pump bottle is convenient, I can't see how much of the product is left and I'm sure some product at the bottom of the jar will go waste. But other than that, I truly love this product and what its done to my skin :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Product Review - Vichy Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care / Soin Hydrantant Anti-Imperfections Tri-Activ (30 ml tube)
* Claims - Triple performance in a single gel-creme: anti-imperfection hydrating + matting + 24h protection. Ideal for those with imperfections (all ages, male or female). Hydra-peeling technology: a combination of three active peels [salicylic acid, glycolic acid + + LHA] in a complete daily care. Non-comedegenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
* My experience - This was my first foray with an AHA "peeling" product that contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid and LHA, an acid that helps micro-exfoliate the skin. In the beginning, I experienced much redness in my cheeks and irritation. Since I now use it only every other day and only at night, my skin is much happier. My skin has also shown improvement in texture, reduced blemishes and minimize the size of pores.
* Pros - Light texture, lightly scented and a little product goes a long way. Inexpensive and seems to prevent acne as well as heal acne that is currently in process.
* Cons - Not suitable for sensitive or delicate skin as claimed. Might be more suitable for those with serious acne issues.
* Verdict - I would repurchase now that I know how to use it, which is carefully, sparingly and not every day and night.