Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by hair type : Other
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

on 1/2/2013 11:19:00 PM

I LOVE it :)! If I had to choose just one product to have for the rest of my life (hope I never have too^^) this would be it!! I've never had a product that changed my skin so much like this one.
Doesn't really control shine for me but I had a lot of small pimples with scaring and redness, and now my skin looks so much clearer and soft, I started noticing results just after 2 weeks and went through 2 bottles and would've gone through more if they hadn't discontinued it -.-
It smells quite fresh, the price is a little expensive but it's worth every cent. The consistancy is a little sticky specially in the fingers after aplying it (and that's my only CON).
I do advise it to everyone with oily/combo skin with imperfections (don't go using it if your skin is dry and clear, PLEASE!!! It's an anti-imperfection treatment and it's not a moisturizer)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was soooo eager to get this product even if it cost a lot. The first week I tried it, it felt so good on my skin. It smelled fresh, it doesn't grease, or look oily. It's the look of matte, but I felt the product working because my face looked soft and not dry at all. I super loved it!!

Two weeks later, I noticed my skin very greasy by midday. I was surprised as my skin, to begin with is not oily at all! In fact, my problem was sometimes, I think it was too dry. By this time, I even bought those oil film strips as I was really greasy, and I couldn't control it with just pressing tissue paper or blotting with powder. A week into that oily face, my skin was breaking out all over!! Not one or two, but like, 5 new pimples on each cheek! I have never broken out like this in my entire life!

I stopped using this altogether and switched to an AHA/BHA regimen. Went back to my La Roche Posay moisturizer. Added sunblock. At the moment, I'm not greasy anymore. I am beginning to treat the blemishes caused by this product.

I guess this is not for dry skin at all. It will dry you out more, thus making your skin produce more sebum = pimple alert!

This is such a waste, I have more than half of the product still.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this product twice a day. It may be a bit much for those with mild to moderate acne problems. I have quite severe acne and I find the severity of this system works great for me. I use this product in conjuncture with the entire system of cleansers and toner. This product truly is non comedogenic. I have never found that it clogs my pores. It is a thick formula that your skin sucks right in. It never feels greasy which is surprising for a product so luxuriously thick. I find one full pump is more than enough to moisturize my whole face so the tiny package lasts a surprisingly long time. It may be too drying for people with severely polarized combination skin. I have combo skin and I find it a nice balance, although it is a bit too drying in the winter at times. All in all I love this product, and I have yet to find another moisturizer that not only doesn't clog my pores but actually works to clean them out.