Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does moisturize nicely without looking oily. Feels nice on your skin.. However, I find the product goes very quickly and is over priced for what you get. Using this line helped my skin a LOT at first and then seemed to cause more breakouts after time than I ever had before. I think this line is too harsh for sensitive skin. Since I stopped using the Normaderm line and went with a more gentle approach my skin has almost completely cleared up and looks better then it has in years.. I don't know.. Maybe my face just got used to the product and it stopped working for me.

on 3/21/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product, highly recommend it if you have acne prone or oily skin. It even works great on my sensitive combo skin. The only downside I found is if I apply any foundation afterwords, it tends to cling and if I use a sponge to apply, I end up with streak marks down my face. It's not the foundation because I've used it with other moisturizers to test but other than that, great product but will probably be using it on days where I won't be wearing makeup.