VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by skin type : Combination
VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

I actually only used 2 sample tubes but it does seem to do what it claims.

It feels a little tingly due to the salicylic acid and it does seem to minimize pores a bit.
Not sure what it does for acne since my samples were to small to see any dramatic changes.
I have rosacea but it made the redness go away temporarily.
The thing I'm not totally crazy about is the fact that it leaves a fine film on my skin but i'm guessing that's the mattifying agent.
It works pretty well as a primer.
I'm considering buying the full size bottle.

on 3/5/2015 10:01:00 AM

At first I was amazed how this lightweight cream improved my skin.
Sadly, after about a month my pores started clogging although I hadn't changed anything in my skincare regimen.
I tried using it under foundation but noticed that it was rolling off, so I had to dab the foundation on.
I did not like how greasy it made my skin by the evening, like literally slippery compared to other similar products I have tried.

on 9/25/2013 9:57:00 AM

This product is mysterious for me. It works perfectly for me within a year , and i've been going through 3 bottles of this. But on my 4th bottle suddenly it gaves me a massive breakouts. I don't know why, it used to work perfectly. I wonder if they change the ingredients. I give 3 lippies because it does helps clean my acne for a certain period, but when my face already clear enough, this product destroy it again.
Or maybe this product shouldn't be use in long run...
Won't recommend you to use this under foundation or BB cream because it will flakey like crayzehhh.

on 9/15/2013 4:10:00 PM

This product is fantastic. It really transformed my skin within weeks. I have combination skin and use this on my whole face at night and at the weekend. During the day I occasionally use it on my cheeks and chin if these areas feel dry. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Mine is called "global anti-imperfection hydrating care" but looks like the picture.

on 3/21/2013 2:14:00 PM

So far, so good. I've been using this for about 3 weeks to treat adult acne, closed comedones, etc. on my maturing skin. In the last year my skin has been the worst I've ever experienced, and is changing due to age, hormones, oil production levels, etc. The Normaderm is doing a nice job of clearing up and keeping my skin issues under control, although it's very drying. To get around that, I cleanse in the AM, then use an HA serum combined with a few drops of Argan oil. I top it off with the Normadern, then sunscreen. I think the Normadern is working so well right now because my skin isn't used to it yet. I may have to switch things up if/when my skin is accustomed to it and it stops working.

on 1/2/2013 11:19:00 PM

I LOVE it :)! If I had to choose just one product to have for the rest of my life (hope I never have too^^) this would be it!! I've never had a product that changed my skin so much like this one.
Doesn't really control shine for me but I had a lot of small pimples with scaring and redness, and now my skin looks so much clearer and soft, I started noticing results just after 2 weeks and went through 2 bottles and would've gone through more if they hadn't discontinued it -.-
It smells quite fresh, the price is a little expensive but it's worth every cent. The consistancy is a little sticky specially in the fingers after aplying it (and that's my only CON).
I do advise it to everyone with oily/combo skin with imperfections (don't go using it if your skin is dry and clear, PLEASE!!! It's an anti-imperfection treatment and it's not a moisturizer)

on 12/29/2012 6:08:00 AM

I love this!!!!!

Great moisturizer for my combination skin! Does not dry me out,does not make my face oily!!!

Comes in a very hygienic packaging...

Price is rather expensive... 30ml for SGD 21.60, 50ml for SGD 37.90

If you do the calculation, the smaller tube is slightly cheaper. I have absolutely no idea why Vichy priced it this way. Seems weird to me. To top it off, the SA at Guardian still told me that the bigger tube was more worth it until I calculated in her face. She was dumbfounded. What a joke.

Other than that, its a new product I cannot live without!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product since 6 weeks and what a difference it has made to my skin!!! Out of the blue, my normally good skin was acting up and was breaking out a lot. And all those acne left scars too. I decided to try out Tri active and I'm so glad I did.
Tru to its claims, my acne settled dow in a week. By the end of two weeks, I was down to just one or two random break outs. And now I have none...yipee :). Of course the scars are still there, fading very slowly, but I know that takes time. It also keeps my skin oil free while at the same time moisturising it well.
I just wish it came with SPF 20 or 30 and that it came in a tube. While this pump bottle is convenient, I can't see how much of the product is left and I'm sure some product at the bottom of the jar will go waste. But other than that, I truly love this product and what its done to my skin :)

absolutely love this product!! I have comb/oily skin and lots of breakouts...have tried my fair share of beauty products as I work in a pharmacy /beauty shop and this really is one of the best products I've used. Lovely texture which is easily absorbed, hydrates skin well, keeps shine at bay all day and is a perfect makeup base!! Since start of use 6wks ago skin is smoother, nearly no pimples at all now and getting more and more comments on my skin!! Love the packaging as its so hygeinic and comes in a tube
...no grubby fingers getting bacteria into a jar! Definitely a must have for anyone who is troubled by the classic oily/comb skin!

on 3/17/2012 10:04:00 AM

I have been getting pimples on my neck that are embarrassing and sometimes painful. I have used Retin-A on my face for many years, but I don't want to start using it on my neck. The neck problem has only started in about the last 6 months. Not sure what is causing it. Anyhow, I received some sample tubes of this to try, and I didn't want to use it on my face because I figured it would be too much with the Retin-A. I decided to try it on my neck. I was amazed at how quickly I saw a difference. After the first day of using it, the pimples were greatly reduced. After the third day, all that was left was little red marks where they had been. After about 7-10 days of use, the red marks were gone, along with the marks that had been left on my neck from previous breakouts. I have had no irritation or dryness. I bought a tube once I used up the samples. It is on the pricey side, I will definitely say that. But it lasts quite a while, and it works without irritating me, so it's worth it to me.