VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
VICHY Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

3.4

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

I actually only used 2 sample tubes but it does seem to do what it claims.

It feels a little tingly due to the salicylic acid and it does seem to minimize pores a bit.
Not sure what it does for acne since my samples were to small to see any dramatic changes.
I have rosacea but it made the redness go away temporarily.
The thing I'm not totally crazy about is the fact that it leaves a fine film on my skin but i'm guessing that's the mattifying agent.
It works pretty well as a primer.
I'm considering buying the full size bottle.

on 9/25/2013 9:57:00 AM

This product is mysterious for me. It works perfectly for me within a year , and i've been going through 3 bottles of this. But on my 4th bottle suddenly it gaves me a massive breakouts. I don't know why, it used to work perfectly. I wonder if they change the ingredients. I give 3 lippies because it does helps clean my acne for a certain period, but when my face already clear enough, this product destroy it again.
Or maybe this product shouldn't be use in long run...
Won't recommend you to use this under foundation or BB cream because it will flakey like crayzehhh.

on 8/6/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not that impressed. My very oily skin was made oilier by this. I had to use the night cream in the day. Gone back to Clinique 3 step.

on 7/11/2013 4:11:00 PM

I received this as a gift, and I sort of like it because it of its matte effect, but I don't like the extremely pronounced floral fragrance. It does ball if you tug on the skin, but it doesn't peel off by itself. I'm going to try it out for a while and see if it helps with my problem skin but try to only use it at night. I like the Vichy brand and would definitely purchase from them again, though this product is just a maybe for me.

on 3/21/2013 2:14:00 PM

So far, so good. I've been using this for about 3 weeks to treat adult acne, closed comedones, etc. on my maturing skin. In the last year my skin has been the worst I've ever experienced, and is changing due to age, hormones, oil production levels, etc. The Normaderm is doing a nice job of clearing up and keeping my skin issues under control, although it's very drying. To get around that, I cleanse in the AM, then use an HA serum combined with a few drops of Argan oil. I top it off with the Normadern, then sunscreen. I think the Normadern is working so well right now because my skin isn't used to it yet. I may have to switch things up if/when my skin is accustomed to it and it stops working.

Well, I have dry acne prone skin and since it is winter it has been brutal. I decided to go to the local store and get a cosmetologist to recommend me a good face product. This is what I was recommended. However, at first I was a bit taken back by the price because it was quite expensive I figured it was worth giving it a try. The first use it felt amazing and my skin looked great after and felt nice and soft. I really did like it. However, I noticed my skin was getting worse, I figured it might have been hormonal ? Didn't think much of it. I noticed I was getting more blackheads around my nose under my eyes and chin than I ever had before. I figured I would try it one more week and figure things out. Nope, Skin just as bad if not worse now have deep under the skin pimples. A little unsatisfied since I recommended to a friend and she had the exact same results and stopped using it as well. I guess salydic acid reacts differently with everyone. I'm assuming this product might work amazing for some and work horribly for others I guess everyone has to just give it a try and see how it goes.

on 3/17/2012 10:04:00 AM

I have been getting pimples on my neck that are embarrassing and sometimes painful. I have used Retin-A on my face for many years, but I don't want to start using it on my neck. The neck problem has only started in about the last 6 months. Not sure what is causing it. Anyhow, I received some sample tubes of this to try, and I didn't want to use it on my face because I figured it would be too much with the Retin-A. I decided to try it on my neck. I was amazed at how quickly I saw a difference. After the first day of using it, the pimples were greatly reduced. After the third day, all that was left was little red marks where they had been. After about 7-10 days of use, the red marks were gone, along with the marks that had been left on my neck from previous breakouts. I have had no irritation or dryness. I bought a tube once I used up the samples. It is on the pricey side, I will definitely say that. But it lasts quite a while, and it works without irritating me, so it's worth it to me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this product twice a day. It may be a bit much for those with mild to moderate acne problems. I have quite severe acne and I find the severity of this system works great for me. I use this product in conjuncture with the entire system of cleansers and toner. This product truly is non comedogenic. I have never found that it clogs my pores. It is a thick formula that your skin sucks right in. It never feels greasy which is surprising for a product so luxuriously thick. I find one full pump is more than enough to moisturize my whole face so the tiny package lasts a surprisingly long time. It may be too drying for people with severely polarized combination skin. I have combo skin and I find it a nice balance, although it is a bit too drying in the winter at times. All in all I love this product, and I have yet to find another moisturizer that not only doesn't clog my pores but actually works to clean them out.

on 10/2/2011 7:08:00 AM