Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

4.5

on 11/10/2014 1:39:00 PM

So far, so good, really good. I have only used this for a week, but my skin looks great--hydrated, clearer in the way salicylic acid refines texture and luminosity IF your skin likes salicylics. If your skin does well with SA, this is a lovely formulation, because it provides oil-free moisture and treatment. The texture is great, and it is neither matte nor shiny...just looks like well-moisturized skin.

I find I need only 1/2 a pump, so be careful when applying. Too much of a good thing can be bad, and I wonder if that has led some users to ding this. Also: don't use it anywhere near your eyes-- it has salicylic acid, and that will sting if it migrates.

No breakouts for my sensitive, rosacea-afflicted skin. Winner! And easy to find, at Target.

on 1/15/2013 9:45:00 PM

I have been using this for 2 years now. Its not expensive at all. What I love about this product is that its matifying. I have combination skin and sometimes when I put on lotion it turns shiny on my tzone area. But, this is matifying while it's not taking the hydration away and become super dry, which some lotions do.