Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

on 9/25/2013 9:57:00 AM

This product is mysterious for me. It works perfectly for me within a year , and i've been going through 3 bottles of this. But on my 4th bottle suddenly it gaves me a massive breakouts. I don't know why, it used to work perfectly. I wonder if they change the ingredients. I give 3 lippies because it does helps clean my acne for a certain period, but when my face already clear enough, this product destroy it again.
Or maybe this product shouldn't be use in long run...
Won't recommend you to use this under foundation or BB cream because it will flakey like crayzehhh.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Product Review - Vichy Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care / Soin Hydrantant Anti-Imperfections Tri-Activ (30 ml tube)
* Claims - Triple performance in a single gel-creme: anti-imperfection hydrating + matting + 24h protection. Ideal for those with imperfections (all ages, male or female). Hydra-peeling technology: a combination of three active peels [salicylic acid, glycolic acid + + LHA] in a complete daily care. Non-comedegenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
* My experience - This was my first foray with an AHA "peeling" product that contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid and LHA, an acid that helps micro-exfoliate the skin. In the beginning, I experienced much redness in my cheeks and irritation. Since I now use it only every other day and only at night, my skin is much happier. My skin has also shown improvement in texture, reduced blemishes and minimize the size of pores.
* Pros - Light texture, lightly scented and a little product goes a long way. Inexpensive and seems to prevent acne as well as heal acne that is currently in process.
* Cons - Not suitable for sensitive or delicate skin as claimed. Might be more suitable for those with serious acne issues.
* Verdict - I would repurchase now that I know how to use it, which is carefully, sparingly and not every day and night.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product since 6 weeks and what a difference it has made to my skin!!! Out of the blue, my normally good skin was acting up and was breaking out a lot. And all those acne left scars too. I decided to try out Tri active and I'm so glad I did.
Tru to its claims, my acne settled dow in a week. By the end of two weeks, I was down to just one or two random break outs. And now I have none...yipee :). Of course the scars are still there, fading very slowly, but I know that takes time. It also keeps my skin oil free while at the same time moisturising it well.
I just wish it came with SPF 20 or 30 and that it came in a tube. While this pump bottle is convenient, I can't see how much of the product is left and I'm sure some product at the bottom of the jar will go waste. But other than that, I truly love this product and what its done to my skin :)