Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by age: 44-55
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

on 11/10/2014 1:39:00 PM

So far, so good, really good. I have only used this for a week, but my skin looks great--hydrated, clearer in the way salicylic acid refines texture and luminosity IF your skin likes salicylics. If your skin does well with SA, this is a lovely formulation, because it provides oil-free moisture and treatment. The texture is great, and it is neither matte nor shiny...just looks like well-moisturized skin.

I find I need only 1/2 a pump, so be careful when applying. Too much of a good thing can be bad, and I wonder if that has led some users to ding this. Also: don't use it anywhere near your eyes-- it has salicylic acid, and that will sting if it migrates.

No breakouts for my sensitive, rosacea-afflicted skin. Winner! And easy to find, at Target.

on 3/17/2012 10:04:00 AM

I have been getting pimples on my neck that are embarrassing and sometimes painful. I have used Retin-A on my face for many years, but I don't want to start using it on my neck. The neck problem has only started in about the last 6 months. Not sure what is causing it. Anyhow, I received some sample tubes of this to try, and I didn't want to use it on my face because I figured it would be too much with the Retin-A. I decided to try it on my neck. I was amazed at how quickly I saw a difference. After the first day of using it, the pimples were greatly reduced. After the third day, all that was left was little red marks where they had been. After about 7-10 days of use, the red marks were gone, along with the marks that had been left on my neck from previous breakouts. I have had no irritation or dryness. I bought a tube once I used up the samples. It is on the pricey side, I will definitely say that. But it lasts quite a while, and it works without irritating me, so it's worth it to me.