Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by age: 36-43
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

3.0

on 8/6/2013 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not that impressed. My very oily skin was made oilier by this. I had to use the night cream in the day. Gone back to Clinique 3 step.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* Product Review - Vichy Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care / Soin Hydrantant Anti-Imperfections Tri-Activ (30 ml tube)
* Claims - Triple performance in a single gel-creme: anti-imperfection hydrating + matting + 24h protection. Ideal for those with imperfections (all ages, male or female). Hydra-peeling technology: a combination of three active peels [salicylic acid, glycolic acid + + LHA] in a complete daily care. Non-comedegenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
* My experience - This was my first foray with an AHA "peeling" product that contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid and LHA, an acid that helps micro-exfoliate the skin. In the beginning, I experienced much redness in my cheeks and irritation. Since I now use it only every other day and only at night, my skin is much happier. My skin has also shown improvement in texture, reduced blemishes and minimize the size of pores.
* Pros - Light texture, lightly scented and a little product goes a long way. Inexpensive and seems to prevent acne as well as heal acne that is currently in process.
* Cons - Not suitable for sensitive or delicate skin as claimed. Might be more suitable for those with serious acne issues.
* Verdict - I would repurchase now that I know how to use it, which is carefully, sparingly and not every day and night.