Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

Filtered by age: 25-29
Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating CareNormaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care

3.6

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

I actually only used 2 sample tubes but it does seem to do what it claims.

It feels a little tingly due to the salicylic acid and it does seem to minimize pores a bit.
Not sure what it does for acne since my samples were to small to see any dramatic changes.
I have rosacea but it made the redness go away temporarily.
The thing I'm not totally crazy about is the fact that it leaves a fine film on my skin but i'm guessing that's the mattifying agent.
It works pretty well as a primer.
I'm considering buying the full size bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does moisturize nicely without looking oily. Feels nice on your skin.. However, I find the product goes very quickly and is over priced for what you get. Using this line helped my skin a LOT at first and then seemed to cause more breakouts after time than I ever had before. I think this line is too harsh for sensitive skin. Since I stopped using the Normaderm line and went with a more gentle approach my skin has almost completely cleared up and looks better then it has in years.. I don't know.. Maybe my face just got used to the product and it stopped working for me.

on 9/15/2013 4:10:00 PM

This product is fantastic. It really transformed my skin within weeks. I have combination skin and use this on my whole face at night and at the weekend. During the day I occasionally use it on my cheeks and chin if these areas feel dry. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Mine is called "global anti-imperfection hydrating care" but looks like the picture.

on 1/15/2013 9:45:00 PM

I have been using this for 2 years now. Its not expensive at all. What I love about this product is that its matifying. I have combination skin and sometimes when I put on lotion it turns shiny on my tzone area. But, this is matifying while it's not taking the hydration away and become super dry, which some lotions do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was soooo eager to get this product even if it cost a lot. The first week I tried it, it felt so good on my skin. It smelled fresh, it doesn't grease, or look oily. It's the look of matte, but I felt the product working because my face looked soft and not dry at all. I super loved it!!

Two weeks later, I noticed my skin very greasy by midday. I was surprised as my skin, to begin with is not oily at all! In fact, my problem was sometimes, I think it was too dry. By this time, I even bought those oil film strips as I was really greasy, and I couldn't control it with just pressing tissue paper or blotting with powder. A week into that oily face, my skin was breaking out all over!! Not one or two, but like, 5 new pimples on each cheek! I have never broken out like this in my entire life!

I stopped using this altogether and switched to an AHA/BHA regimen. Went back to my La Roche Posay moisturizer. Added sunblock. At the moment, I'm not greasy anymore. I am beginning to treat the blemishes caused by this product.

I guess this is not for dry skin at all. It will dry you out more, thus making your skin produce more sebum = pimple alert!

This is such a waste, I have more than half of the product still.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this product twice a day. It may be a bit much for those with mild to moderate acne problems. I have quite severe acne and I find the severity of this system works great for me. I use this product in conjuncture with the entire system of cleansers and toner. This product truly is non comedogenic. I have never found that it clogs my pores. It is a thick formula that your skin sucks right in. It never feels greasy which is surprising for a product so luxuriously thick. I find one full pump is more than enough to moisturize my whole face so the tiny package lasts a surprisingly long time. It may be too drying for people with severely polarized combination skin. I have combo skin and I find it a nice balance, although it is a bit too drying in the winter at times. All in all I love this product, and I have yet to find another moisturizer that not only doesn't clog my pores but actually works to clean them out.

on 10/18/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been a huge fan of normaderm products since pat 2 yrs and i recently bought this product for day use.i have an extremely oily skin and even after using this products did not fing any reduction in the oilyness or the pore size,but i liked the consistency of the cream and it didnt cause any zits(as i always develop rash after i apply any other product than my regular normaderm range....it is surely work to reduce acne,whiteheads n blackheads...cons-this product does not contain sunscreen and if we apply another sunscreen over this cream its gettin heavier n face is gettin more oily...would buy this product again untill i get a better cream than this and am desperately searching for one.