Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask

3.6

Water( aqua), kaolin, bentonite, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, salicylic acid, caprylic/capric triglycerides, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20 stearate, glycerin, phenoxyethenol, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, methylparaben, fragrance/parfum, tocopherol, fragaria chiloensis(strawberry)fruit extract, achillea millfolium extract, rosmarinus officinalus (rosemary), leaf extract, carmine lake(CI 75470:1), sodium hydroxide, propylparaben.

I love the smell! After using this instead of my Queen Helene Mint Julep mask, I got the feeling that the Queen Helen worked better. I compared ingredients and I think I figured it out - the Queen Helene has sulfur, and this doesn't. I think that's a key difference for me.

I really wanted to like this one but it just does not work for my skin. I purchased it about 6 months ago. I have oily/combination skin and am quite sensitive. As I was applying this mask, my face started burning. I expected this, as I know this can happen, but I mean burning like my face was on fire, which from past experience, is generally my skin disagreeing with an ingredient. I read some reviews that yes it can burn but it subsides; however, it burned the entire time and for quite some time after I washed it off. My skin was red and irritated when I removed the mask. My face started to breakout and at the time, this was the only new product I had tried. I tried it again 2 months ago but had a similar reaction. This is not a product for people like me who have sensitive skin.

This is a wonderful mud mask for skin. It is so much gentler than my other mud masks that I think I can sleep in it. I have other ones, but won't leave them on for long because they are slightly irritating. It also smells like strawberry. What is not to like? This is an underrated skin care product.

Loveeee this product . Yes it stings but I like it lol. It's not a bad sting . I'm surprised by this since I do have sensitive skin, but doesn't bother me at all. I have combination skin with hormonal breakout every now and then and I find that this product evens out my skin and makes my skin super soft and smooth . I will deff repurchase and you can't beat the price .

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Despite me not having sensitive skin, this product was irritating and even made me breakout after one use. I've had great experiences with other products that warn about a slight tingling sensation, this is the only product I have had a problem with unfortunately. Definitely not purchasing this one again.

Honestly this product is great. After one or 2 uses I started seeing a difference. I have super sensitive skin and didn't break out after this. And for the price it's great. Usually some stores have this product buy 2 for ten deal or something along those lines. So that makes it 100 times better. Great product, great price.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think this product is alright, the only thing I don't like is that slight burning or tingling sensation, damn. I really like the smell though, smells like strawberry yoplait yogurt . Like the directions say it dries within a couple minutes and it's easy to wash away.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love Formula 10.0.6 as a brand, but I think this particular mask is just alright. It does leave a warming, tingling sensation upon application, which bothers me just a bit. For the discomfort it gives me, I do not see or feel a difference after using this mask; I would definitely recommend other masks in their line over this one.

I might repurchase this again on a blue moon, but most likely not. I will definitely finishing using the tube I got, though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I found a travel size of this at Ulta and I've heard good things about this brand so I decided to try it out. This stuff is great! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. It does have a slight burning sensation, but it goes away pretty quickly. I have acne-prone skin and it's oily as well. It helps with redness and helps your pores be clean. Find this mask! You'll fall in love with it.

First, let me begin by saying i have sensitive, normal-combination olive coloured skin. Usually in the past, with St Ives mud masks and with the Life brans I've been rained on with terrible reactions, however this Pores Be Pure mud mask was pretty great! It slid on easy onto my face, and after i washed it off my skin felt smooth and soft, although I did not notice a change in my pores because I've been blessed with little to no visible pores. Beware, this mask does have a fragrance, it is fruity smelling and although sweet to the nose it is well known fragrance is not beneficial for the skin. All in all this is a good product, however i would not repurchase because of personally reasons, such as a the smell.