Elizabeth Arden Green tea Lavender

Elizabeth Arden Green tea Lavender

3.5

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Im a big fan of the green tea perfume, and so upon seeing this bought it after smelling it once. The scent was probably affected by the rest of the surrounding scents in the store.

This perfume smells almost cologne like and is definitely not a feminine scent but not entirely masculine either. I find it a very nice fresh clean out of the shower scent and personally I like colognes and so as this perfume is lighter and more feminine than say generic calvin klein cologne type scents.

Overall, the packaging is lovely, its a fresh unassuming and comforting fragrance and I recommend it especially for its price.

on 8/31/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this as part of a Green Tea 4 piece coffret. I enjoy the original Green Tea fragrance, and am a fan of lavender, so I thought this would be a sure thing. It wasn't. While it's not offensive, it's not particularly a scent I want to smell very often. It's a tad masculine smelling upon first spray and could easily be a unisex fragrance, although it does dry down to a much softer scent. It has good staying power, but doesn't really smell much like lavender.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This reminds me of Village Naturals Aromatherapy Calm Lavender & Chamomile. It is a spa-like scent that is aromatic and herbal. This is a sparkling clean and refreshing scent that invigorates and rejuvenates, yet at the same time is soothing and relaxing, making you feel optimistic and carefree. Smells predominantly of spicy lavender, tea, and chamomile; however, citrus and mint are also detectable. I layer this with the EA Green Tea Lavender Honey Drops body cream, and it lasts really well with good sillage.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was a huge fan of the original Green Tea eau de toilette, but this one let me down a bit. It is probably because I'm not the biggest fan of lavender so the scent didn't agree too much with my taste. With the first spritz, there is a strong sharp note of citrus and lavender. The green tea notes are quite muted and the lavender becomes a little over-powering as the scent dries down. There is this slight minty note which gives it a refreshing kick amongst the warm floral notes. It just wasn't my taste. The lasting power of the scent is average for an eau de toilette. It just doesn't last long and is more of a body mist in terms of lasting strength.

Popular Fragrances