Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes

Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes

3.6

Water, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Oile) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzonate, Dehydrated Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, (Chardonnay) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Extract), Simmondsia Vhinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Squalane & Ubiquinone, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil & Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Algae Extract & Pullulan, Fragrance (Tangerine & Vanilla)

on 3/5/2016 10:01:00 PM

I LOVE these wipes! I've already repurchased these multiple times. I love how soft and fresh it left my skin feeling. It also, surprisingly, managed to get all my heavy make up off (I'm talking Kat Von D foundation with MAC Pro Longwear Concealer on top of that). You only ever need to use one wipe to remove everything off. The scent is a light orange and actually quite pleasant. Out of all the different kinds of Ole Henriksen wipes, this is by far my favourite.

on 3/5/2016 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought several packages of these on clearance at Marshall's. They smell great, like citrus, but they are a bit strong, so if this bothers you, test them first at Sephora. They did not stay moist, no matter how carefully I sealed them after use. Good makeup remover wipes for when you travel and when you just are too tired to take off your makeup but due to the cost per wipe, I won't keep them on hand in the future. The Simple wipes are just as good, in my opinion, and you can get them BOGO at Walgreens if you keep your eyes open.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/14/2016 4:40:00 PM

I'm starting to think that I'm the wrong audience for makeup removing wipes. Theoretically, I love the idea and the convenience, but I have yet to find one I like that doesn't feel like swiping a baby wipe all over my face. In any case, these wipes have several problems. First, they don't do a very good job taking off makeup. I'd still be willing to use them in a pinch before working out to get my makeup off. I don't think there's enough cleanser on the wipes to make them effective. If they were more saturated they might work better. I wasn't using old wipes- I opened a new pack. The other big problem is the scent. I love scented skincare, but these smell nasty- like children's orange flavored antibiotics. I feel like I'm covering my face in liquid amoxicillin or something. Yech. It's a weird, sickingingly sweet orange.

on 3/15/2015 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love these wipes. I have repurchased them probably about 10 times now because they're that good. They smell nice (the smell has improved I have noticed) and get all of the makeup off leaving my skin feeling very clean without irritation, which is important for me and my sensitive skin. I also appreciate the packaging because the wipes never get stuck together like some other brands. The only bummer is the higher cost, but for me its worth it because although there are good drugstore options (I also use the yes to cucumbers when I'm in a pinch) to me there's nothing that can quite measure up to these. Love them.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Totally HG!! I am converted after D/S wipes. These smell wonderful & make your skin feel so clean & refreshed. They are kind of high priced, granted, but I feel these are very special & very splurgeworthy!! A def luxury but these are so much nicer than the D/S wipes I have used. Improved my skin & took off even stubborn eye makeup well. I will rebuy when I run out.

on 1/6/2014 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These wipes are seriously my HG facial wipes. I was in Sephora last year trying out new foundations and the associate used this wipe to cleanse in between different foundations. I instantly asked what it was because I loved the smell! Ever since then I have been hooked! These wipes are great for taking off your makeup. They are textured, very moist, and leave your skin feeling great. As any facial wipe, this is not enough to use to "cleanse" your skin, it is simply a first step.
Do they do anything amazing different than a drugstore facial wipe? No! However, I used to use Neutrogena wipes religiously, and in the past year I have let myself run out of the Ole Henriksen wipes and in a pinch, ran to Walgreens to pick up Neutrogena and within a few days I had new breakouts. Threw them out and went immediately to Sephora to pick up some more Truth To Go.
They are twice the price, which is not fun, but I feel they are a great investment into your skin!

I really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately, they didn't do a great job removing make up and my face did not feel clean after I used them. The wipes left a slight sticky residue behind. But what makes me give them only 1 lippie is the horrible smell. These smell like orange-flavored cough syrup. I used 2 wipes and threw the rest of the package in the trash. Overpriced and honestly kind of disgusting.

on 10/6/2013 2:47:00 PM

These are my favorite makeup-removing wipes because of how saturated they are and how easily they remove makeup without pulling or tugging. I do not understand why some people think of these wipes as a substitution for washing one's face- this is not a one-step process. They are designed to be used before washing one's face. I also really enjoy the scent of this product. It is absolutely delicious! However, I do have to agree with some other reviewers- this is a luxury product. These wipes do not do anything that drugstore makeup-removing wipes cannot do. I think the main distinction is that those with sensitive skin will not experience any irritation (I have sensitive skin and both the Korres milk protein makeup-removing wipes and the Yes to Carrots Blueberry Wipes have caused a milk burning sensation upon use.)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Meh.
OKAY PRODUCT. Really the epitome of okay. Not awful but not worth the money.
Didn't do anything a drugstore wipe couldn't. Doesn't remove eye makeup efficiently and I still have to wash afterwards. Also, not a fan of the creamsicle scent.

on 10/26/2012 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Just might be the best make up remover wipe out there! I have sensitive combination skin and these are the first of several facial wipes tried that do not make my skin feel extra greasy or extra tight after using. I have had these for a bit but had not used until coming in from gardening and wanting to wipe off the sunscreen and grit that had built up on my face. So perfect! Super cleansing, but non-drying - just a nice clean feeling. I will be reaching for these often and replacing when I run out.

Popular Face Skincare Products