Joico Color Endure Leave-In Protectant

Joico Color Endure Leave-In Protectant

1 review

water/aqua,dipropylene glycol, bisamino peg/ppg-41/3 aminodethyl pg-propyl dimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolzed keratin, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolized keratin, benzophenone-4, camellia sinensis leaf extract, polyamide-2, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone peg-ppg-20/23 benzoate, butylene glycol, polyquaternium-11, polyquarternium-59, oleth-20, citric acid, disodium edta, diazolidinyl urea, limonene, citronellol, amyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, unalool, fragrance/parfum.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm wondering why this product isn't even in the system, it's seriously amazing!
Joico Color Endure is obviously for color-treated (dyed, whatever) hair, and is formulated to keep your color looking fresh, vibrant, shiny, and last longer. Now, let me tell you, this stuff does exactly that.
Packaging - Comes in a violet-red bottle (let me just say, I love Joico's, packaging. It just screams SALON while it's sitting on my shelf) with a spritz nozzle and a clear cap. The bottom is tear-drop shaped.
Scent - Can't. Get. Enough. Seriously. Smells exactly like Joico's violet shampoo, and presumably their regular Color Endure line. Smells like mangos, and I have a fabreeze fabric refresher that smells almost exactly like it.
Consistency - Watery, but very milky as well. I like how although it's obviously meant to be sprayed onto the hair, it's still not as runny or watery as a drugstore leave-in.
Does it deliver? - DEFINITELY!! I have bleach blonde hair that I've been trying to get white for sooo long, and my hair is currently a very ash-blonde, but this stuff honestly BRIGHTENS my hair. I don't know how Joico does it, but my hair actually looks lighter and more vibrant! It also makes my hair veryyyy soft, although I do have other stuff to do that. What I'm buying this for is for when I touch up my roots/use a toner, right after I'm going to use this so that my color lasts longer.
How I use it - Spritz 4-5 sprays onto my relatively short hair. Comb through with fingers.
I'm definitely going to repurchase, and I pray they don't stop making this stuff because it seriously is the one thing I was missing. Hope this review helped!

Popular Styling Products