Orly Frisky

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is AMAZING! It's a perfect Tiffany Box turquoise! It's like China Glaze's "For Audrey" (a color I adore) but this shade a bit more on the blue side, whereas "For Audrey" leans more towards green. I can't decide which of the two I prefer - I love them both. This gorgeous nail polish is a spectacular medium creme limited edition color from the "Happy Go Lucky" collection and this color is one of my favorites at the moment. The application wasn't as good as the other polish I have from this collection but it ended up looking fine. It was slightly on the thick side and it streaked on the first coat which I wasn't impressed with but then as it dried it self-levelled! After the second coat I though I had huge brush marks on my nails but again, as it dried it self-levelled and looked great! It has the wonderful Orly rubber lid that makes the brush super-easy to grip and the brush is the perfect size to achieve neat, accurate application in 3 strokes per nail. This color is cheerful and fun! I'm going to buy more so that I have a supply when they stop making it. I think it's a MUST HAVE.

Popular Polishes