Orly Frisky

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

A gorgeous creamy shade of turquoise. Quite bluer compared to popular turquoise polishes such as For Audrey and Aquadelic from China Glaze, Zoya Wednesday, Essie Turquoise and Caicos, etc.

Turquoise is my all-time favorite color and I've been looking for a shade that matches the color of the stone but still haven't founded "the one" haha. They are all either too green, too light, too dusty. So I've accumulated quite a few turquoise polishes in my collection but Frisky stands out compared to the rest, amazingly enough. It also doesn't match the stone, but it's still a beautiful, unique color. The formula a little thick but self-levels nicely as it dries. Opaque in 2 coats.

It is now part of the permanent collection, available at Ulta.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is AMAZING! It's a perfect Tiffany Box turquoise! It's like China Glaze's "For Audrey" (a color I adore) but this shade a bit more on the blue side, whereas "For Audrey" leans more towards green. I can't decide which of the two I prefer - I love them both. This gorgeous nail polish is a spectacular medium creme limited edition color from the "Happy Go Lucky" collection and this color is one of my favorites at the moment. The application wasn't as good as the other polish I have from this collection but it ended up looking fine. It was slightly on the thick side and it streaked on the first coat which I wasn't impressed with but then as it dried it self-levelled! After the second coat I though I had huge brush marks on my nails but again, as it dried it self-levelled and looked great! It has the wonderful Orly rubber lid that makes the brush super-easy to grip and the brush is the perfect size to achieve neat, accurate application in 3 strokes per nail. This color is cheerful and fun! I'm going to buy more so that I have a supply when they stop making it. I think it's a MUST HAVE.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a gorgeous matte/creme aqua teal blue! It's a Tiffany kind a blue. The formula is great. Two thin coats look fab and doesn't streak at all. It has a nice smooth and creamy application. It's the perfect fun Summer color. If you love China Glaze For Audrey like me then you will most likely love Frisky too! I'm glad I got this!! It's absolutely stunning on tan skin!

Popular Polishes