Merle Norman Luxiva Brilliant-C moisturizer

2.5

on 6/23/2016 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used a sample of this product and thought it worked well, so I bought a full size for $50. After 2 weeks, my skin was less moisturized than when I started and dull. It seems that the only benefit was the white, iridescent sheen that was built into the product. It wasn't actually improving my skin at all. I used twice as much moisturizer than I would usually use trying to keep my skin from drying out and the jar was empty within 2 months. It was a waste of money and did nothing for my skin.

on 11/6/2011 3:03:00 PM

I'd been looking around for a good moisturizer with Vit C, that was not heavy, and had some firming qualities to it. A stop to my local MN studio led me to this wonderful product. It has a lot of botanicals in it, *no* SPF which I wanted since I have had a lot of problems with so many facial SPF products due to irritation. I've been using this for about a month now and am very pleased. The droopiness between my mouth and jaw seems especially better! Another plus -- just about NO fragrance! YAY! I really think MN is trying very hard to keep up with the modern cosmeceutical industry. If you haven't visited your local studio of late, you might want to pop in to a very nice personalized experience.