Maybelline New York New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

Octinoxate (7.5%), Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

Starting from beginning. I gave this foundation a good two weeks. Just a heads up I have tried and love the concealer. Returning to the foundation, the packaging- although the sponge thing on top seems to blend well, at the same time it seems to wipe foundation off, not sure if that makes sense. Also seems a bit unsanitary, you can’t take the sponge off and clean it as you would with a beauty blender. Now the quality of the foundation. I read plenty of great reviews about this product. Must be my skin, but it’s not working for me at all. First off the foundation goes on super shiny and after it “dries” it gives you a dewy look, which then turns to a shiny face ball look in about 30 min this is if I don’t use powder on top. Then I tried it with high definition powder and just regular powder on top of the foundation, and it is took about I want to say 2 hours before I looked like a greasy mess. Honestly it looked like someone threw a buttered up pancake at my face, and the grease and butter just stayed. Second the foundation seems to deep into my pores, and clings onto dry patches. Now I don’t have visible dry spots or enlarged pores or oily skin, but for some reason I look like I do once this foundation is on. This foundation is sheer, I tried to build it up and it became streaky and very visible. The texture seemed like a very thinned out silky foundation. Once again if you try to blend the foundation it just takes it off. This also settles into lines, which just makes me sad. I know I have lines, don’t accent them! By the end of the day I hardly have any foundation left on my skin, I use a makeup wipe to wipe everything off at the end of the day, before I step in the shower; and guess what, like almost zero foundation on the wipe. So to me this seems like a foundation that is best suited for someone that has small pores, no lines and just wants to add a little bit of color to their face, going for a natural look. Now I go for the natural look, and this just is a definite NO from me. My verdict is going to be a no-go from me. I love the concealer, but not happy with the foundation.

I had been using Clinique for over 10 years and for budget reasons had to switch to a cheaper option.

After reading the reviews for this, which appeared to rate the highest in the lower priced-end liquid foundations, I decided to purchase it. I have to say, I'm really impressed. There really isn't much difference between the Clinique Superbalanced makeup that I had been using compared to this. If anything, there is just a tiniest transparency difference which is not worth paying four times the price.

Wish I had thought to save some money and bought this earlier.

This is the most oily product I've ever put on my face, other than actual oils. I was not expecting that from a foundation-yikes. Seriously ew. Very wet, sheer coverage. Does it ever completely dry? I set it with powder otherwise it would leave me way to shiny. Used this twice and it broke me out. Since that is unacceptable, I may use it just under the eyes as a concealer, as long as it doesn't give me spots there too. I do like the Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer in this line, but this is just way too greasy for me

Love the concealer, hate the packaging. So unhygienic and messy. I usually take off the sponge applicator,and apply it with a brush. Other than that, it is amazing. It doesn't look cakey, it doesn't oxidise, doesn't crease, has a nice natural finish, and does a great job covering dark circles and blemishes. Can't live without :)

I am a foundation junkie and I consider this an under rated foundation because it rivals any high end foundation I have tried from since.

1. Skin Type: Mostly dry/normal skin gals/guys would love this formula. It is very emollient and silicone(y) and it blends so well on the skin. However, I would still suggest to prep your skin properly by letting your skin absorb your moisturizer and so as your primer. 10-15 mins (moisturizer) 3 min (primer)

2. Packaging: I find it very unique. To anyone who's concern about cross contamination, I want you to consider when you use your concealer's doe foot applicator and you keep dipping it back to the tube - are you having a reaction to that? If not, you will be ok with this foundation.

3. Color Selection: I am leaning more on NC 20 during winter months and Buff Beige suits me very well.

4. Coverage - Light to Medium (buildable)

5. Longevity - This foundation has the tendency to slide around. Please set this with a powder and setting spray and you'll be fine.

Overall, I am impressed with this foundation and will re-purchase again. I hope this review helps you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great foundation, mostly because it looks just like skin, and it has a dewy finish, sooo beautiful in pictures. It's like a mousse. It's pretty oily tho, so if you have oily skin this it not for you

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I seriously don't get the hype about this... it's okay but has not got full coverage under the eyes and do not recommend for spots.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I accidentally purchased this thinking it was the concealer... (always reread the packaging) I thought it would be as good as the concealer but it is nowhere close to the concealer. For me, it was the streakiest foundation ever. I had difficulties trying to blend it out without it looking streaky.If i used a beauty blender, I felt all the product was being sucked up. I didn't enjoy the sponge applicator, and I know many people would consider if unhygienic. The coverage was just light. It was terrible at covering the redness around my nose and cheeks and making my skin tone even. I can't see this foundation being buildable without it looking super streaky. This foundation was also very wet, and not something I would gravitate towards. For someone with very oily skin and trying to cover up any blemishes, I would not recommend this foundation.

It's pretty great. I never write reviews, but this product deserves one. Totally covers everything, not too heavy, really blends in naturally.

Only downside is it doesn't stay on all day (wears off after about 3 hours actually) but it's easy to reapply and setting with a spray or powder helps it a bit too. Definitely not full day, but I'd say max around 5 hours (and that's generous).

That being said, it really is a great foundation.

I bought this foundation by mistake, i was looking for the concealer. It sat in my stash for almost a year, unopened, untouched. When i finally got intrigued to open it and mess with it, i was turned off by the packaging, sponge tip(just like the concealer).

But once applied and buffed out, it looked pretty good. Luminous, sheer finish. Very lightweight, and i'll repeat, VERY SHEER coverage. Didn't cake up or settle. I set it with my WnW RYC powder to keep the luminous finish.

You dont get alot of product though and i feel like the packaging makes you go threw it even faster.

For my needs, i like this foundation. I think it would be a nice summer foundation.