Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

Octinoxate (7.5%), Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

This is the most oily product I've ever put on my face, other than actual oils. I was not expecting that from a foundation-yikes. Seriously ew. Very wet, sheer coverage. Does it ever completely dry? I set it with powder otherwise it would leave me way to shiny. Used this twice and it broke me out. Since that is unacceptable, I may use it just under the eyes as a concealer, as long as it doesn't give me spots there too. I do like the Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer in this line, but this is just way too greasy for me

Love the concealer, hate the packaging. So unhygienic and messy. I usually take off the sponge applicator,and apply it with a brush. Other than that, it is amazing. It doesn't look cakey, it doesn't oxidise, doesn't crease, has a nice natural finish, and does a great job covering dark circles and blemishes. Can't live without :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a foundation junkie and I consider this an under rated foundation because it rivals any high end foundation I have tried from since.

1. Skin Type: Mostly dry/normal skin gals/guys would love this formula. It is very emollient and silicone(y) and it blends so well on the skin. However, I would still suggest to prep your skin properly by letting your skin absorb your moisturizer and so as your primer. 10-15 mins (moisturizer) 3 min (primer)

2. Packaging: I find it very unique. To anyone who's concern about cross contamination, I want you to consider when you use your concealer's doe foot applicator and you keep dipping it back to the tube - are you having a reaction to that? If not, you will be ok with this foundation.

3. Color Selection: I am leaning more on NC 20 during winter months and Buff Beige suits me very well.

4. Coverage - Light to Medium (buildable)

5. Longevity - This foundation has the tendency to slide around. Please set this with a powder and setting spray and you'll be fine.

Overall, I am impressed with this foundation and will re-purchase again. I hope this review helps you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great foundation, mostly because it looks just like skin, and it has a dewy finish, sooo beautiful in pictures. It's like a mousse. It's pretty oily tho, so if you have oily skin this it not for you

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I seriously don't get the hype about this... it's okay but has not got full coverage under the eyes and do not recommend for spots.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I accidentally purchased this thinking it was the concealer... (always reread the packaging) I thought it would be as good as the concealer but it is nowhere close to the concealer. For me, it was the streakiest foundation ever. I had difficulties trying to blend it out without it looking streaky.If i used a beauty blender, I felt all the product was being sucked up. I didn't enjoy the sponge applicator, and I know many people would consider if unhygienic. The coverage was just light. It was terrible at covering the redness around my nose and cheeks and making my skin tone even. I can't see this foundation being buildable without it looking super streaky. This foundation was also very wet, and not something I would gravitate towards. For someone with very oily skin and trying to cover up any blemishes, I would not recommend this foundation.

It's pretty great. I never write reviews, but this product deserves one. Totally covers everything, not too heavy, really blends in naturally.

Only downside is it doesn't stay on all day (wears off after about 3 hours actually) but it's easy to reapply and setting with a spray or powder helps it a bit too. Definitely not full day, but I'd say max around 5 hours (and that's generous).

That being said, it really is a great foundation.

I bought this foundation by mistake, i was looking for the concealer. It sat in my stash for almost a year, unopened, untouched. When i finally got intrigued to open it and mess with it, i was turned off by the packaging, sponge tip(just like the concealer).

But once applied and buffed out, it looked pretty good. Luminous, sheer finish. Very lightweight, and i'll repeat, VERY SHEER coverage. Didn't cake up or settle. I set it with my WnW RYC powder to keep the luminous finish.

You dont get alot of product though and i feel like the packaging makes you go threw it even faster.

For my needs, i like this foundation. I think it would be a nice summer foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought it a week ago because I've heard a lot of good things about this product but I personally don't find it that great on me.

Consistency is good, I can get why this is popular as a concealer. There's a very strong silicone feeling upon application and blending (well, predictable given the ingredients). The packaging though, I'm ok with it but it's indeed not so hygenic and it might annoys somes. How easy it gets dirty honestly annoys me. Very probable that the sponge included absorbs a lot of product. As for the fragrance, it's not strong.

When testing a sample of the product in the shop, the colour I got (sand) looked pretty yellow-toned but when I tried it on my face at home, it actually seems to have much more pink undertones and it doesn't suit my skin (the neck shows it) tone.

Price seems okay but I think it's relatively expensive for the amount in the bottle.

Hence I'm not using it and will not be using it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect for under eye concealer. This is a very light concealer, it feels like you're wearing nothing. I love the sponge applicator, its very soft, but sometimes I accidentally twist it once-twice too much because you can't predict/tell how much product will come out. The coverage is not that bad, atleast for under eye area. Sometimes I use it to highlight my nose too, but the shade that I have (Light) is too bright for my forehead. But unfortunately, I guess this will run out pretty fast. A little does NOT go a long way. I love the bottle and the applicator, but the formula is not perfect. In my home country, Maybelline does not sell these on the counter so I have to buy it from someone else that buy it directly from the US for (the cheapest price that I've come across so far) $12. For the price, I'd rather buy and try something else.

UPDATE: I wrote the review above after using it twice, but now I've used it more than 5 times I realized that it STINGS LIKE CRAZY if I don't use my primer/moisturizer. I read articles and review online that many people felt the same when using this on their under eye area. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!!