Too Faced Queen Size

Too Faced Queen Size

3.3

So i Had high hopes for this since I love Better then sex mascara. Pros of this product is that it does give you volume to your eyelashes but I used this for a week and I do not know if it is the formula but I saw blurry. I thought something was wrong with my eyes it self. But this products seems to flake so bad and crustily lol if thats even a word to the point it blurs your vision. I would not purchase this again and I had high hopes for it. Save your money and go with Better then sex. It has been my holy grail for a couple of years and I will not be fooled into buying another.

on 4/14/2018 6:19:00 PM

I bought this Queen mascara thinking it was "Better than Sex mascara, " and it was not--duh. Great switch and advertising...fooled me. "Queen" had a brush the size I'd need to repaint my deck: totally inappropriate for the small eye orbit--I'd thought it was "Better than Sex" in a normal size--not the trial size. My bad. In the garbage and then out--thinking I could use a human-normal size brush to use the contents...Will see. IMHO, don't waste your $$$. The HUGE brush is not anything you could ever use to apply mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I always buy Too Faced "Better than Sex" mascara. I went to the mall right before closing on a Sunday, and was desperate not to leave empty handed. Sephora was on the opposite end of the mall and I wouldn't have made it on time, so I shuffled through Macy's cosmetics and settled on "Queen sized". I reasoned that the results would be similar to "Better than sex" since these mascaras are produced by the same company.

At the first application I knew this product was not nearly as good as it's sister. The formula is thick, and the large brush makes it even more difficult to spread. It clumps up easily. The wear isn't durable. If you rub your eye or grace someone's shoulder while giving a hug, be prepared for the mascara to smear everywhere. I am disappointed in the quality of this mascara, especially because I was so impressed with "Better than sex". "Better than Se" and "Queen Sized" are the only products I've used from Too Faxed. I was very satisfied with one product and very dissatisfied with the other product. I hope "Queen Sized" is the black sheep of the product line, because I will definitely hesitate to purchase anything else from Too Faced.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was a bit pricey, to be honest ($21)
But this is one of the best mascara's I've ever tried, I've literally tried over 30 in the past 2 years. This gives crazy length on the first coat and I build it up (10 coats per top lid?)
I wouldn't recommend using this on the bottom lid, though bcuz it's a bit waxy and it smears.
volume & length wise, it's amazing, but it tends to smear.
I suggest to go for this if you want length and queen size volume ;)

on 12/20/2013 11:33:00 AM

On the fence! Love the mondo brush; it's both hilarious and easy to use on my very short, spare straight Asian lashes. The wand's unique bristle separation and shape grabs every lash and curls with ease and its a buildable non-spidery formula that easily washes off. The downside is smudging after 3 or so hours. It's not the worst (L'oreal Voluminous is for me, lol!) but there is a slightly noticeable haze up close. Everything else lasts all day tho, no lash drooping etc. I am debating returning or not because it is such a well-rounded mascara otherwise - truly volumizes, lengthens, and curls. Will definitely use up the tube for now!

This is a really good mascara. It doesn't clump my lashes one bit. The only down size is the brush is to big to pull my lashes.

on 8/4/2013 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love using as base mascara, but i have to use shocking extension mascara over it to thin it out since it applies thickly.

on 6/20/2013 5:04:00 PM

I have been using this mascara for over 4 years (on and off). After the first tube, I didn't buy it again. I kept trying out other mascaras from sephora and drug store... but I kept going back to this mascara. I forgot about how much I LOVED this mascara! I just bought a new one a few days ago, which was not easy. Every time I went to sephora, it was gone even if they just got a shipment in that day. Apparently it sells out fast.
This is the one mascara I have repurchased multiple times. I usually buy a mascara and try a new one once I run out.
It also lasts a long time. I felt that drug store mascaras dried out quickly.

At first, I had to learn how to make it work for my lashes. I love the way it makes my lashes look...almost as if I had on some fake lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is absolutely my favorite mascara. I have natural long lashes but they are blonde and flat.This mascara immediately makes my lashes a deep intense black with just one coat and it holds a curl. It also lasts all day without running or bleeding. It might be a bit pricey for some but this mascara lasts about three months so it's definitely worth it! Ever since I tried it I have never used another mascara and I hope this never gets discontinued.(:

on 11/13/2012 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am a sucker for volumizing mascara, so naturally when I saw the ginormous wand, I was sold. It is by far the biggest mascara wand I have ever seen, but I think it is moreso a gimmick than anything else. The applicator is so big, and the bristles are spaced so far apart, that it literally did nothing to my eyelashes. It didn't lengthen them, or curl them, and it certainly didn't volumize them. I have decently long/full eyelashes naturally, but I felt they just slipped right through the applicator. I try not to judge mascara too harshly, because I know it is SO case-by-case, but I fail to see how this could work for anyone.