Max Factor Lipfinity - 190 Indulgent

Max Factor Lipfinity  - 190 Indulgent

on 10/19/2016 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Can I just say that this is acc long lasting product like it takes some serious elbow grease to get off (as in oil cleanser bioderma AND garnier micellar water) that being said I love this product

on 5/27/2016 11:23:00 PM

This is by far my fave lipstick at the moment. When I applied this lipstick I was on top of the world. I looked amazing. I was unstoppable. I. Am. Woman.

Lipfinity goes on in one application - no need to re-dip the wand. The texture is as smooth as that seed at the bar trying to buy you a drink.

The colour is suitable for both day time and night time.
Can confirm the colour lasts 24 hours (I ended up sleeping in it).
The top coat gloss makes for a beautiful colour and matte-shine that does not look dry, crackly or cakey. I would also use this top coat for other matte lipsticks for some shine.

This was my first Max Factor product and looks like it wont be my last - can't wait to purchase more colours!

I have been using this lip color/product exclusively for 10 years. So sad when Max Factor stopped selling in the U.S. I just bought 10 from an overseas seller and it ended up costing me$15/per including shipping - when Max Factor sold in the U.S. I could easily find it for $12 and sometimes for $9, but I will happily pay $15 rather than have to go without. It wears like iron only fading if I eat something that is oily. I guess it is a mlbb shade for me because it is the only color that I wear that makes me feel great (every day for 10 years). The amount of product you get for the price is excellent because I rarely have to apply it more than once a day. I do not find it drying, but dry lips is not a problem for me - I know others have experienced this with this product. I LOVE LIPFINITY 190.

on 6/30/2011 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is since 8 years a staple in my beauty bag. I use it as a lip liner as it is a nude beige-rosy-brown shade and it is not frosty/metallic/pearly like some similar product of the same range or of similar products of other brands. Actually it is a very natural colour, not so dark like it looks in the package. It is like my lips but just a bit darker, so that I can use almost every other colour on my lips and obtain a sensuous 3D effect. The really good thing is that it has an incomparable lasting power, better than every other lip pencil, lip stain or lip marker I have ever tried. I apply it once in a fine line around my lips and smudge it into the inner side, then I apply a gloss or a lipstick and I forget about it. I don’t need any touch ups. Even after a greasy meal, the lipstick is gone but I still have some “lip liner” left, as it fades a bit in a very natural way, so that I just need to reapply a hint of lipstick or gloss and it looks perfect. This is for me the “little black dress” of the lip make up.
Some months ago I found out that Max Factor has been discontinued in the USA and in a panic attack, fearing that they will discontinue it also in other countries, I stapled few tubes of it. I hope I will still find it until some brand will bring out something really comparable to it for the natural colour and the long lasting power.

Popular Lips Products