Rimmel backstage

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2012 11:57:00 PM

this is a GORGEOUS color! i love it soo much! its SO pigmented, smooth, soft, and the shimmer catches the light beautifully! im obsessed! everyone needs this shadow in their collection. and for $2.50 what can you loose?!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Really pretty shimmery neutral. It's kind of a pink with an almost golden-y tone, very pretty and subtle, I like to wear it with just a touch of dark brown liner and mascara, usually when I'm wearing a matte red lip. It would probably crease without primer, but I have oily lids and always wear primer, so I couldn't say for sure. with primer I had no creasing problems and I wore it for about 12 hours

on 7/10/2011 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this eyeshadow because some YT gurus recommended it. This is a nice pink taupe and it's very beautiful. The texture is soft and creamy, blends easily with other shadows. It is quite shimmery and I like it for that. For the price, it is a very good shadow since it's very pigmented. However, I will not repurchase it because it does crease on me after about 7, 8 hours even with base. I wanted it to work so much because it's truly beautiful. I tried it with different bases and all that but it just doesn't work out for me. I will only choose to wear it on days I know that I will not be out for too long.

on 6/27/2011 6:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

rimmel used to have crappy, unpigmented shadows not worth buying, then, over the last year, they changed their packaging, and their formulation, decided to give a few a try, and was SUPER impressed

These are far superior to my MAC shadows, and are so much cheaper, this shade was a super pretty, neutral silvery taupe, so easy for an everyday look, I dont even need to pair it with any other shadows.

Love this! Absolutely reccomend it!

PS: packaging is plain, besides the pretty shadow design with the crown, but product sooo worth it!

Top Rated Eye Shadow